This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Sorry to hear, your  news, hopefully that is it, everything comes,   in three's.

I have nothing planned, though going to be nice tomorrow here, so grass needs cutting again, a 

woman's work is never done, jack of all trades, master of nine thats me lol.

• Hi Don't you bother about the housework, it won't go anywhere, it will just wait there until you are ready for it! I don't like it much either. I used to get all my housework done on a Thursday night while my husband was at work and the children were asleep! Nowadays it takes me at least two weeks to get a lot of it done. It is so frustrating but if someone phones and says Are you free for a coffee, my answer is always YES the housework can wait!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Oh Ulls, I am so sorry to hear that! Cancer can hit anyone at any time. To be honest, we here are the lucky ones still here to tell the tale!

You just have a restful weekend with maybe a good book. The TV will be rubbish as usual!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • I remember vaguely a quote from Quentin Crisp, who said that after 4 years, the dust doesn't get any worse! Something like that.

• I remember that documentary as well.

• Morning Ulls, Kate and everyone hope everyone is doing ok and have plans, I'm off to allotment with Poppy to sit and chat with friends and maybe do a little gardening before the rain arrives.

Eddie

• I have just come in from the garden, two bags of weeds and grass cut, shattered, is an understatement i have to say.

Though was nice being out, in fresh  air, washing now out.

Changed the bed Thursday have had to do again i cut my arm,   while  gardening and would not stop bleeding, bloody blood thinners.

I have asked to come on of, no on them for life, i really do not know why.

My arms look like i have been self harming,

• I think you could do with a suit of armour, blood thinners are usually given to people with heart or circulation problems?

• well all i know, i was out on them because my first chemo caused a blood clot that went to the heart.

The reply was if you go back on chemo you might have another, well i did another nine, with no .

problems, and not been in it since.

I only have to brush up against some thing that is a bit rough and thats it, 

• Hi Elliie, managed about 2 bags of weeds too and fed some plants, not a lot to show for 3 hours LOL, I hope the bleeding has stopped, you should seek advice if it doesn't stop bleeding after 30 minutes, as Ulls said they are used to treat the circulatory system and also to treat/prevent blood blots anywhere in the body, take care.

Eddie