This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi Eddie, yeah waiting isn't great but in all I feel good so I'll see what happens he said if it was serious I'd be in now so maybe it's small movement or just the treatment showing ..I hope... It's been a very busy day so maybe I'll get a good sleep for once, hope you're well Eddie 

Lee

• Hi Alana that your renal graft has lasted so long is amazing, have they offered any more tests following your scan or made any suggestions that may help, I hope you get answers soon. I have just today been referred to renal department so may pick your brains, best wishes.

Eddie xx

• Anytime Eddie, you are very welcome. Just have to point out I needed the transplant due to a pesky virus, which destroyed my kidney. It was not cancer related

Alana x

• I'm feeling ok, so can't complain, was hoping to get results myself today but didn't get any, did get referrals to renal and respiratory clinics, not surprised your tired Lee, I bet Ringo's glad to see you come home, popped into Maggie's Nottingham so different to Leeds , they have one thing in common parking's awful. Hope you sleep well Lee.

Eddie

• Cheers Eddie Ringos been at the window all day so I got wet after a walk, I hope you get your results soon Eddie nothing worse than waiting, Maggie's are great they've helped me a lot recently which took a lot of stress away , it's time I went to bed after today and get a rest, take care Eddie 

Lee

• Hi Alana it's great they found a match and it's lasted so long, my kidney problems are not cancer related either. cancer is just a part of my health problems too, take care.

Eddie xx

• Sleep well my friend.

Eddie

• Good Morning All its rather fresh this Morning and thats in doors.

Not putting heating on, its May, need some bright sunshine to put a different out look, on life, for us all.

All this rain makes my grass grown, not a week, since i cut it.

Hope you had a good Night Lec, and of course every one else, i slept, like a log,

Have a pleasant day, to you all. 

• Good morning, Mama Bear Koala sleep like a log wooden you just.

We must have had a month's worth of rain yesterday.

• Morning, its has been a miserable week, with the weather, soon be winter the way its going.

.I am just going in shower, to get warm.

Catch you later Pappa Bear,