This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi Eddie, just home from hospital, my scan showed movement but it could be the cancer or the treatment so to confirm I have to go for another scan in 2 weeks , he said if it was such a concern I'd be straight in for surgery again so fingers crossed 

Lee

• So sorry to hear, you are now in limbo, till another scan.

Never stops, does it, but we go forward, lets just see what the out come may be, fingers crossed, and everything else Lec

• Thanks , at least we get a heads up and not hit by a bus! That's how I see it as U say onwards and upwards! I'm not concerned it is what it is and we live for the day Blush

Lee

• You have the right attitude, and thats what gets us threw.

Onwards and upwards,  Its every ones saying.

• That's true! We have to get up n get on, there's no hiding place 

Lee

• LOL If i am on the floor, i struggle, at times to get up, but always do, thats when i am cleaning the skirting   Good job i do not do that to often, later

• Yes it's hard to get off the floor I let others do it even if I don't need to lol, goin for rest now I'm shattered 

Lee

• You poor soul Lee. It can be soul destroying all this waiting for results. In addition to my 3 monthly scan I had to get a pelvic and lower abdo scan a couple of weeks ago. It didn’t give a conclusive outcome either. I know something is up because I just don’t feel right at present. I do hope it’s the chemo tablets and the injection which are causing my severe tiredness and fatigue. It’s amazing, that my Renal Graft has not given me any problems (had it for nearly 28 years now) when I started chemo. My Oncologist was a bit apprehensive at the beginning how the Kidney would cope. So far so good. 

Big hug to you all from Alana and cat xx

• 28 years is good , I was given 18 months in November so I hope I get thatBlush as U say waiting is not the best but I feel fit and healthy to be fair so onwards and upwards I'll keep plodding along 

Best wishes 

Lee

• Hi Lee, just got in myself, Fingers and everything else crossed from me. lets hope it's good news in a fortnight, another two weeks waiting for results you don't need it. How are you feeling Lee, 

Eddie