This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Glad you survived the dentist. Hope you don't  have any pain in the tooth before it's extraction  in August its long to wait. Hope you have a goodñight xx

love Moì

• Hi Tiaki, sounds good. You'll  have a ball at the fun park with your girls bet you can't wait. My grandsons are taken to a fun park here, every summer but they love a day trip there. XX

Moi

• Hi Moi, Thanks but too late, I've been having problems with this tooth since before Christmas!! I know it is ridiculous but that is how scared I am of the dentist! The reason it is not happening until August is because I am having problems at the moment, with bloods and BP, so have to wait until GP & Liver clinic sort them out.

Dont worry about the security at the airport! Bells ring every time I'm there as I have 3 metal plates inside and a false knee! Sometimes the bell even rings when the alarm sounds in the Supermarket but now in the local one, the security guard just waves and says "hi Annette, just carry on!" I was embarrassed at first but now I am used to it!! I bet you can't wait for your holiday.

Hi Tiaki, What a wonderful holiday that will be. Remember to take lots of photographs for the Family Album, you will all have great memories you will never forget! I hope you have lots of cash to take!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Morning all!! Up early today Wink  breakfast had, dog walked , going to Christie to give some pennies for charity and have lunch with friends, enjoy your Friday all!!

Lee

• Morning everyone, no medical appointments today, been a while, still waiting for three lots of results, weather supposed to be ok though don't feel like doing anything, my best wishes to everyone with appointments or expecting results, take care.

Eddie xx

• Morning Lee, sounds like a lovely day, hope you have a good time with your friends

Eddie

• Hi Eddie, weather looks good and I'm looking forward to a pleasant day, hope you and poppy enjoy a nice walk and a lovely day, take care 

Lee

• Morning the two of you

Bright and sunny though fills a little chill.

Just having a cuppa. Lec  enjoy  time ,with your friends, its what i call a me day, 

Eddiel take the day f and do nothing, it does you good, now and then recharges ones batteries.

• Hi Ellie, enjoy your me day and take care 

Lee

• Morning Ellie, I'm sure my body would like a day off, but my mind wouldn't, 

Eddie