This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi Moi, I hope the iron went in ok. I've had two bags via the liver clinic after having a blood transfusion!

It does take a while but eventually you will feel the benefit!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good idea Eddie I think I need an allotment, been raining all day here , good for poppy getting a nice rest

Lee

• I lost some through my treatment so have pallets, top fine, bottom bit of a bugger, fix a dent does the trick just before you eat. Ive just ate a pork chop. Lol Laughing xx

Moi

• I cheat n take them out n eat like a tortoise 

Lee

• Hi everyone. I've had a lovely hour or so reading the back posts and learning that allotments are still a real thing! I've never been to the UK, so only really know what I see on TV or the news.

Yesterday I booked flights and accommodation for my husband (Tony) and I to take our 5 granddaughters to Rainbow's End - our only real fun park here. It's about an hour to fly to Auckland, then we have 2 nights to play and shop before we take them back to their parents. It's one of the things I've really wanted to do before I get too tired or sore, so I'm really happy about that! It's in 5 weeks, so we have plenty of time to get ramped up about it Joy. The girls are aged from 9-15, so are the perfect age for this kind of activity - young enough to be unselfconscious about being excited and old enough to know what they want.

Hope you've all had a good day. Sleep well, I'm off to work!

• That's me been to the dentist and lived to tell the tale!! I was shaking all over and she said don't worry at least you didn't faint like the local fireman who was in last week. He's 6'2" big boned and goes into burning buildings for a living. He was just getting a checkup too!

Bad news is I've got a hole in my wisdom tooth and it's underneath the gum where she can't get to it. So coming out in August under sedation because it is at a bad angle she said! Oh well!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Tiaki and great to see you on the chit chat thread, started by a wonderful lady called Ellie who I am sure you will meet. Allotments "i have one" are amazing, a place to make good friends, grow most of your own food and an escape when things get difficult, Is there nothing similar in NZ. Sounds fab taking your grandkids to the fun park, hope it's all you could ever wish for. take care.

Eddie xx

• Hi Annette,  I've a bit of colour in my face as this is is my second one and on ferrous sulphate , god I'll go rusty if get çourt in the rain lol. I don't look like a ghost  rake care xx

Love Moi

• Hi Moi with all that iron in your body, how are you going to get through the scanners at the airport.

Eddie xx

• Oh God I never thought about that, ha ha . xx

Moi