This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi Eddie, last year I couldn't get a nhs dentist, so went private  and it cost me a bomb, but its over and done with, thank god. I hope you find a dentist soon and not in any pain. Do take care. XX

Moi

• Hi Moi, good to hear your a people watcher as well, It has always been private dentists for me for 40 years now, My problem is my heart doesn't like anaesthetic, though the risk from such a small amount the dentist might use is small. it's enough for them to refuse me, no idea if this is legal or discriminatory but has ben going on for many years.

Eddie xx

• Hi Eddie, that's awful, think there covering there own backs cos there scared you'll take ill there. Its not fair on you. Won't your local detal hospital see you. Our dental hospital in Liverpool is very good. Xx

Moi

• Hi you sorry to but in , my oncologist referred me to a dentist and I was seen next day so I suppose I got lucky 

Lee

• Moi, I had the same dentist for 30 years until he retired with not a hint of a problem, A local health centre will see you once a year and perform one treatment you get an almost qualified dentist and costs £20 and i have been twice 1st class treatment both times. To you and Ulls I can get a hospital referral no problem and it would be free too, My teeth are really good had 2 fillings all my life and 1 tooth out when i was 12, all i want is to know is are my teeth ok taking alendronic acid.

Eddie 

• Hi Lee, sorry my friend i got you mixed up with Ulls. How have you been, 

Eddie

• Hi Eddie, I've been resting in-between small dog walks I'm back on chemotherapy next week but I feel good and well, how are you Eddie?good I hope

Lee

• Hi Lee, I wasn't offered that but told if I couldn't get on they'd refer me to the dental hospital.  In the city ce.tre there is Royal hospital,  next to it Clattabridge,  next to that Dental hospital, so all together.  Makes life easier all round for us sick people. Glad you got sorted. XX

Moi

• That's good then moi, they took all mine out because of the radiotherapy mask and a few loose ones so I have a palette which I struggle with to be honest 

Lee

• I feel pretty well in myself, slowing down a little, nothing a little sunshine wouldn't help, good to hear Ringo enjoys his walks, Poppy's turning into a couch potato. Think we will have to work on our fitness together, starting now off to allotment.

Eddie