This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Ellie, says it all about him, about your life together, thank you that was beautiful

• Hi Ellie, Well at last it sounds as if you might be getting the help you need. Your daughter is a treasure going with you to appointments when she has her own to attend. Hopefully this will take the pressure off you both!

I have the dentist tomorrow and I am so scared I don't believe it myself. The dentist I have had for 30 odd years and who used to be my badminton partner in the Mixed doubles league, has moved on and since then I have only been once for a check up in the last 7 years. I didn't need anything done but this time I know I do! I am so uptight about going, the injections to numb my mouth don't work so I need sedation. Although tomorrow is a check up to see what needs done, I am 'bricking it' as they say.

I had a bad experience when I was young, our school dentist was eventually struck off but that didn't help the fear! Wish me luck!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • H

I think big girl knickers is on the agenda, as you say is a check up, there is nothing worse than having raging tooth ache, so best to get sorted before or in case it occurs.

About time some thing nice stared to come my way, you know what the say, always comes to those that wait.  well i have waited long enough, a few years older. lol lol

• Thanks Ellie, But I don't think I've got big girl pants big enough to wear to the dentist! Lol! 

Love Annette x

• Good luck Annette,

love Eddie xx

• Thanks Eddie, What are you doing up at this unearthly hour!!

DDchops has asked me to pass onto you she has tried to answer your posts but still cannot get logged into the site and has asked me to let you know she is not ignoring you and she misses everyone!

I have told her to send an email to Admin as some of the difficulties have been sorted.

Love Annette x

• Morning Annette, i just lost track of time, things on my mind, went to bed just after posting you. Thank you for letting me know about DD's technical issues, I will PM her. best wishes with your dental appointment today, I wish I could get a dentist, been on 17 waiting lists for 6 years, 2 months ago my GP gave me a list of all dentists with vacancies within 15 miles, phoned everyone all 18 and got nowhere, take care

love Eddie xx

• Good morning all.  Annette I know how you feel about the dentist . My school dentist was nearly knocked out by my big sister lol.I was 10 tooth taken out with gas but I wasn't asleep screamed my mum and sister came in bursting in. They took me the dental hospital and I had stitch in my mouth. Needles to say it was private after that for all the family.  It stays with you for ever. Have a good day good luck at the dentist.  XX

Moi

• Good morning Ellie,  how are you this fine day. Im off to the hospital later this afternoon  for another bag of Iron. I've cancelled  my June treatment  as its time for a break. No treatment for 8 weeks, I feel alot happier in myself  when on a break, but the old body needs a break.

I'm also a people watcher, Ray says I. nosey. A lady in tesco care park smiled at me I said hi we chated for about 10 minute's and swapped names, I've seen her before she was saying hi or smiling she saw. Have a good day lovely  xx

Moi

• Hello Tiaki, sounds like a busy day for you. So called spring here we'er starting  to get a BIT of sun here. Im off to hospital later for a bag of Iron, hopefully it will buck me up a bit. By the time you get this it will probably  be night time . What is the time difference  between   us I'll have to look it up. Enjoy your day. xx

Moi