This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• A year long wait for an eye appointment is ridiculous Ellie, sun shining hear though rained earlier, been to park with family, just sat on the grass watching the world go by, have hospital appointment number 3 of the day at 6pm so home soon, but it's been nice. Hope you get to cut grass tomorrow in this weather you can watch it grow. Don't know about you, but problems with forum seem to have gone away.

Eddie xx

• Yes soon be 6pm, then you can knock of. for the day.

I have the buttons back on some, though replies do not come up straight away like they used to, have to keep going to top of page.

Half way there.

I like people watching as such, even when in hospital, people watch sad, must get a life really.

• I like people watching too, so we are both sad, people are amazing, I don't know how many times i have met someone new on a train, at the coast or sat in a park and started chatting, like you do, and before you know it a hour or more has passed you are talking and laughing like old friends and sharing things you wouldn't with many of your friends and knowing you will never see them again is a little sad but getting to know them for just an hour or two was so nice,

Eddie

• I am laughing, my hubby used  to say, do you know them i replied NO well you have been talking to them for ages.

I always replied, i may be the only one they talk to, today, and that might have made there day,  cost me nothing.

Just put news on, omg what is going on every where.

Will watch chasers and see how many i get right, not a lot, i suppose, must start my dinner.

• Hi Ellie sorry for delay, been back to hospital for final test, Sheila and me are total opposites, I will happily talk to total strangers about almost anything as long as it relates to me, Sheila is very reserved, even saying hello to someone she does not know is an event and i know she has friends she has known for many years who know very little about her, but once she gains your trust she is a totally different person, he is the woman i fell in love with.

Eddie

• hey do say opposites attract, i have to say that is Tom was a very quiet, said what he had to short and sweet.

We got on like a house on fire, married 53 years, so some thing worked right for us.

You can relax now all appointments done for time being,

• It's coming in to winter here, but my home office (where I work most of the time) used to be a sunroom and it's filled with light and warmth. I have a day filled with meetings that are almost all with people I really enjoy talking to, so it'll be a productive and happy day for me! Wishing you all a nice evening and a good sleep over in the other half of the world Kissing heart

• 53 years together that sounds amazing Just a phone appointment tomorrow then nothing medical to next week, though like you I am waiting for brain scan results and todays results. If you don't mind me asking, when did you know Tom was the one. When I first met Sheila i didn't really like her, nothing at all to do with Sheila, my hangover "not drinking" from losing my mum 16 weeks earlier, my job and my partner who i had known all my life, we first met when i was 2 days old.

Eddie 

• Welcome to the chit chat thread Tiaki and thank you for your good wishes, have a lovely day

• I did not, as such, we laughed together, we got on so well, he was a true gentleman, he was kind, i always   came first, all,  of our married live, so our love grew, and grew more with time.

His was my first love, last love only Love.

I was  16 when we met.

That's the only way i can answer that