This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• I had mine a couple of weeks ago, no I'll effects, but spouse and 1 of our friends were unwell for 3 days, told them they are softys.

You must live in a really small place, it takes so long to get anywhere.

• Just watching a weather forecast, it showed Colchester which I think is in Essex, and Sunderland, they are at least 350 apart further than I thought.

• That's supposed to say miles apart

• Hi Ellie, Your nurses sound great, as are mine, I was referred to my hospice and the palliative care team 8 months ago, seen the care team once just to talk but can contact them anytime, and have access to day hospice, holistics, therapy's and counselling, and hopefully for a few more yeas yet, hope you have a lovely day.

Eddie

• Thank you Alana, I am home now and early indications look promising, just reading Ulls post about hospital parking, took me a hour to park car, luckily I went early to pop into Macmillan info hub so just made it in time, enjoy your day, take care.

Eddie xx

• Not just round the corner, so you can pop in, Colchester, about 45mins away from me.

• I do not live in a small place Dartford Tunnel is just round corner from me, very built up here, though transport is mental, bit like me, at times.

• Hi they where very nice.

In Monday to put 24hr BP  monitor on and back Tuesday to take of, in Friday to take blood.

Lady coming in on the 29th, to discuss talking therapy, i can talk. in fact to much at times.

31st May first eye appointment, what an exciting time ahead, and starts all again in June

Yes i can phone when i need some thing, have phone number now.

I must get out more, was going to cut grass, but, tomorrow now, just got of phone to sister, 90mins there, she of on holiday tomorrow lol lol

• Hi Ellie I can't fault my nurses either, it's such a comfort to know, should you need them, they are only a phone call away, I even have a district nurse, "usually up here if your not house bound you do not qualify", but she phones me weekly for 15+ minutes and when I have needed her she has visited. It's good to know yours are great too, what a difference they make. never done talking therapies, though have benefitted from the therapies i have done. I have youngest and his family visiting which is lovely, 90 minutes talking on the phone, on a good day i can talk for 20 minutes. I know it's early but best wishes with your eye appointment, 

Eddie xx

• It is good to know, that they can, take a little stress 

out of  my life no wonder bp was high.

It will be one year to the day when i go for eye appointment, eyes are driving me crazy, makes everything hard going, we will see, though thanks in  advance.

I can talk and talk, i should have been a talking therapist , let alone need one lol.

Been lovely here today, sure makes you fill better thats for sure.

Hopefully it may be same tomorrow, grass cutting for sure.