This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Morning Annette morning everyone, It was great, though we visited them a couple of months ago, It' been a while since they came to see me. as I have a colonoscopy and cystoscopy today we only had 3 hours at the coast as i didn't fancy taking laxatives a hour from home, but it was nice, to everyone at the hospital today or waiting for results good luck and if your not have a lovely day.

Eddie xx

• Morning Eddie and everyone, hope it goes well! I have easy few days now then scan results n chemo next week . Hope everyone has good day to embrace 

Lee

• Morning Lee, thank you I will be fine, great to hear you have some easy days, Ringo must love that, have a good day and best wishes for the scan results,

Eddie

• Yes Eddie Ringo will not let me rest to much but I'll do my best ,take care

Lee

• Lee, Poppy wouldn't go out yesterday rubbish weather, 2pm before she wanted to go out she was desperate, family visited so went to coast so she got lots of exercise.

Eddie

• That's good Eddie they need us like we need them

Lee

• Good Morning

Talk about  early birds, we have a few this morning.

I have two nurses, coming in this morning, its a new set up, that started last October, they did come in last week, and where brilliant.

They did my BP, Oxygen Levels, listened to my Chest, and weighed me, more than what my Hospital does.

They come in and can take your bloods, before i get my CT Scans, will do BP on a Regular Basis.

They are coming in today, to tell me what else, i can have if i need it, what a relief.

Yes they where talking about getting Hospice involved, not that i need it YET.

I do know a lot about them, Hubby was in our one, and i stayed Day and Night with him, what can i say, just Wonderful.

So lets see  what today brings.

Not raining, though humid.

Every  one that may have appointments,  good luck ,so all enjoy your day, the best you can and know doubt the dogs will,  going on their walk.

• That's excellent Ellie, a bit of pampering from the NHS, I'm getting similar checks to day but I have go to hospital, parking is horrendous.

• Hi yes it is, i have to keep asking daughter, take me here take me there, she has her own Hospital Appointments now, was causing me a lot of  stress.

Though she always comes with me, to oncology   or any doctor.

She even has to take me to GP when needed, i could not,  get there, on my own .

Happy Daysi.

I even asked, where can i get a covid jab, no where round here nearest 20mins away.

They phoned, and and said GP is doing them for, vulnerable people, have they not phoned you, NO, so now have one booked at GP Monday.

• Good luck with your hospital appointment Eddie x 

Hugs and best wishes to you all

Alana xxxx