This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Good morning, just about anyway, I think it's very nice for lec's dog to take him for a walk. Ellie your the model of procrastination Lol, home made soup and crusty bread but no offers to bring someStuck out tongue winking eyeound, Stuck out tongue winking eye.

Not going anywhere today I've got constipation, don't you just love meditation.

• A full tummy , I'll have a full tummy next week when back on the meds , second n last dog walk in a min then shoes off m the days done

Lee

• I hope shoes are now of, in fact i am walking about 

with, nothing on my feet, can fill the ground better.

Fine  drizzle, here all day, so far though humid.

So excused from garden duties, shame..

Got my hair cut, so fill a bit more like me.

Been pottering in doors, now son gone home.

Enjoy your afternoon, feet up. 

• Will do, no garden duties is a good send .. enjoy a rest

Lee

• Well I think I might be back to normal now, if I was ever normal.

• Think that will be for us to judge lol

• Thanks for that Ellie 

• Hi Ellie & Everyone, I was hoping to get some gardening done today but instead it has been raining so much here, I could go for a paddle in my patio but it would have to be a bit warmer!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Annette weather rubbish here too, never even got to allotment for 5 minutes, even Poppy wouldn't go out, so curled up with a good book and youngest turned up for first time in well over a year with his family, what a lovely surprise and stopping for a couple of days too, Sheila's taking them out tomorrow as i am at hospital for a few hours, but should be plenty of time to get to the coast later,

love Eddie xx

• Hi Eddie, That is the best surprise on a rainy day. Hope you have plenty of time to catch up! Enjoy!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!