This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi Alana, I haven't welcomed you yet but I see plenty of our friends have and look forward to chatting with you. I'm a cat person, but when my last  cat died at 19 years old I didn't get another. We moved and its no pets. Like you I love books and have loads all read  at least twice incase I mist anything first time round,  I do read rather fast and hate finishing a good book. It's raining here at present  but we will be taking my son in law to the airport shortly as he's been in England on business,  they live in beautiful Ibiza. Must get up now, chat later. XX

Moi

• Morning all! Wet windy dog walking done breakfast time n pills then drs , still waiting for MRI (no is good news)

Embrace the day 

Lee

• Morning Lec

Yes wet here, so much for my grass cutting day.

You was up and out early, though done with now.

Yes your right no news is good news.

Good to see you posting 

• Yes I'm alive still, I'm hoping to get sat down early today , hope Ur good n well take care 

Lee

• Hello Lec and everyone

No dog walking for me this morning...neither of us like going out in the rain! 

Instead, I'm making soup. It's my favourite activity when the weather is bad. And it's a great way to use up all the spare veg in the fridge!

Where has the summer gone??

Kate

• Hi Kate ,

Getting rid of the bits is great I have stuff to add mince n a spaghetti Bolognese will be made after , U gave me that idea , yes it's rain all the way now , enjoy the soup 

Lee

• Good morning  Lee, your brave going dog walking in the rain. Its showers here keeps stopping and starting. I hope you get good results from your MRI. Spaghetti bol sounds tasty, enjoy. XX

Moi

• Hi Kate I luv a nice home made soup and a chunk of crusty bread, mmmmm think I'll have a scout about the cupboards see if I've  the making of some soup. Might make a carrot and coriander. Take care xx

Moi

• Morning Ellie , no grass cutting today for you. I never got up till 9am lazy woman again.  I'm sure you'll find something to do indoors. Hope you have a good day xx

Moi

• Hi moi, yes I got a little wet, hope U doing well 

Lee