This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• You never know, theseWink days, i can be what ever i like, might want to confuse you lol lol

• Hi Moi lovely to hear from you, but so sorry to hear about your recent problems, I hope the treatment is working for you and your back to your old self soon, the pictures great even though she looks familiar, best wishes.

Eddie xx

1. I had a phone call earlier. My oncologist asking if she could up date me on scan results today instead of tomorrow.  I am still stable. But its probably my treatment   coursing my problems so I can have a break when ever I want. I can also travel to Europe but no further as this treatment is used in Europe, so Ibiza here I come. My family out there are made up. Xx
    2. Moi
  • Doesn't take much to confuse me.

• Oh what wonderful news . And oh my god I'm so jealous you going to ibiza I love that place . Can I ask who you got insurance of . I would love to go abroad but I'm so scared incase I take ill. X

• Ìt will be insure with , they seem to be one of the best price wise. I'm also scared  of taking ill but to he'll with it I'm going. My daughter and  son in law and 2 grandsons live there.xx

Moi

• Hi Ulls I do hate it when appointments are mixed up. So I hope the 2 you have have good results. Take care xx

Moi

• I hope you have a lovely time spending it with your family sunshine  and sangria the best tonic x

• Great news! It will be just the tonic you need after your recent ill-health. Go for it!! 

• Hi Ulls, Sorry they have mixed up your appointments and hope all goes well Wednesday and Friday!

I got a letter saying my appointment was cancelled for dermatology and it had been changed to......the date and time were exactly the same but instead of clinic J it was changed to clinic K. When I got there I went to clinic K, was then told the letter to change it back to J was still in the file, so could I go next door to clinic J. Then a few minutes later the nurse called my name and said, sorry there wasn't a free room so the consultant is in clinic K!! Then she apologised for having me walk back and forward because I was using double crutches, followed by "it is the last room at the end of the corridor!"  Oh really!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!