This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi Moi2

Sorry you've not been so good, but great that you're posting again!

Hope the scan results are OK.

Hugs

Candysmum

• Hi Cadysmum, yes on the ment pumping me up with iron last week and again on Thursday. I hope uour well. I luv the picture, we're always going on about nickers  lol xx hugs yo uou and yours. Xxx

• Love it, so so true, abbot my size as well..

Sorry you have not been 100 per cent, hopefully get sorted, sooner rather than later.

Onwards and Upwards, is the  way to go, Not sure where you found my picture from lol

• Hi Mama Bear, when Iwent to check in the receptionist said you dont have an appointment, soI showed her the card.    I was told to go to the unit and see a nurse, 2 nurses present, one said you do not have an appointment but I can confirm you have not been sent the cancelation letter.

Other nurse took my details an asked me to sit inthe waiting room, eventually, one of the Oncoledge team turn up very appologetic, he said I have appointments on wednessday and friday, and he would be there for the friday appointment as that one is important.

• Thats a topper Moi2

• Oh what a joke, i would be fuming, i have to say, talk about we have the best health system, not any more. I say.

I get a letter for a scan ad then another three all  saying the sane.

thig.

I had appointment for 3rd June a  Friday, the 3rd June is not a Friday, i had to sort it  out, when i went to Barts, though i did phone up and explain it, the reply what do you want me to do, good job i was not face to face with them.

• Well so long as the other 2 appointmens work I dont mind to much, things happen.

• Your a better man than me  papa bear

• Last time I saw your photo you looked like a woman, am I wrong? RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflInnocent