This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Oh Ellie I am truly so sorry to hear of your loss. I am on my own too for over 20 years now . My Ex Husband exchanged me for a younger model.  Smirk I had the children, which was the most important thing to me. A lot of my friends think just like you and myself. After nearly 20 years of undivided attention to your kids, it’s nice to have time on your hands once again. 

take care x all my love Alana 

• We had three children as well.

Younger model what a cheek.

The kids have kept me going   since i lost him, but now as you say, i eat when i want to, go to bed when  i want to, i am my own boss lol.

Was nice having company for a week, though shattered, was still being mum and still wanted to love after him, think he lapped it up, so now back to normality, lol.

Watching what i want in TV for a start, i have watched snooker, football and car programmes lol lol. Happy Days.

• Yep I am with you on the sport. Mostly Equestrian, Rugby, Athletics, Football and all Winter sports. I love it when my oldest girl comes home from London for a few days. It’s great fun but it is getting harder as time goes on to have the energy for it. My other daughter and my son both don’t live far from myself. Looking very much forward to the Olympics in a few weeks. 

Have a good evening x Alana and cat 

• You are your own boss, so how come you boss me about, I'm just young and innocent.

Alana01, swapped you for a younger female, what an idiot.

• Good morning all, an other gray day so far, I'm off to the phoenix outpatient to day for normal 4 weekly check over. Daughter is taking us her OH can't come as waiting in for the gardener's.

• Good Morning Ulls

Young and Innocent, i may be old, though not silly, papa bear.

Your own private chauffeur, you have it made, hope all good, 

• Morning Ulls, from what I have heard over the years the pair deserve each other x I am happy living in cohabitation with my furry friend Lilly and oodles of books. 

A good day to you all from Alana 

• Hi all , I've been quit poorly the last few weeks, so on the mend o hope. Vidio call  tomorrow with last scan results. So this is what I'm doing at present. Lo lol me and you Ellie  xxxxxxx

• I've got a great picture of big girl knickers but can't post it.. xx