This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Oh Ellie, I'm not that daft, I did use a brush but to get to the seeds I had to move everything sweep the seeds off everything onto the floor and then sweep them up. Didn't feel like finishing it today but it will be there when I'm ready! I hope now that two sons have visited you have all your list of jobs completed! Sleep well!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Annette, your right about the delay, I keep in touch with two ex members who gave up posting for their own reasons, good job we set up other ways to keep in touch.

• I was up before dawn this morning, so I sat on a spare bed, opened the window and listened to the dawn chorus, and watched the sun rise over penshaw monument, peace, tranquility, and beauty.

• Good Morning to you All

Its Monday, yet again, and it is raining, though not heavy, though it is warm.

Had four cups of tea, just  siting, reading papers, do not know why i bother,, i then get annoyed with things.

Son yes is coming today, other son said he will come in, ,and no doubt i will be tea lady, always have been, and nothing changes do tell them i am the eldest and they should be doing it.

Their reply we like you to think, you are still useful what a cheek lol.

Hope you all,  have a pleasant and calm day. 

• That sounds really lovely, thats all we need, in our life's.

• Morning everyone, site wouldn't come on yesterday, on today , very sunny for my dog walk then going out for a nice meal, hope you have plans and enjoy whatever you want to do 

Lee

• Morning, sorry problems yesterday.

Sun what's that, raining here, going out for a meal, lovely, you enjoy. Later

• It's got it hat on but may rain later, I'm hungry now think about it I'm looking forward to it, you have a lovely day 

Lee

• Hi Ulls, the dawn chorus is a pleasure, sure beats traffic or utilities digging up the road again. I'm visiting Scotland, scenery is wonderful but not a tweet to be heard

• Morning Lee, have a wonderful day