This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Morning Eddie I'll do my best! Enjoy yours

Lee

• Thanks Lee, I will. hope you and Ringo are good, take care, PS Poppy is about to have a bath

Eddie.

• Some parts of Scotland don't have tree's so no birds.

• Hope poppy enjoys the bath , I think I need one myself 

Lee

• The worst thing about giving a dog a bath is the shower the dog gives you after 

• I'm near Fort William and the only birds are pigeon's WOW, and a few gulls, though driving through Glen Coe there was a dead deer by the road "not fresh enough to put in the boot" and there were many birds of all sizes feeding on it

• Poppy loved her bath, which is unusual, she stopped at a friends last Monday and has been scratching more and more all week, had her flea treatment Thurs, as it also protects against ticks, lots of them in Scotland, but Poppy still scratching so used a skin soothing shampoo and it is helping. Havn't told her it's 5 baths over 10 days

• Hello Ellie, I am glad someone else is not bothered about shoes, make up or perish the thought fashion. I am happiest in a pair of jeans and top or blouse. Must be a left over from my active horse riding days. Oh how I miss them, but by hook or crook I am going to have a last ride before my conveyor belt of live will comes to a stop. Hope all of you are keeping ok 

warm hugs from Alana 

• LOL Glad i am not alone, could never afford, when younger, a bar soap was a luxury.

A last ride, i am laughing, your talking about a horse. some thing  else came to mind.

I hope you o and why would you  not.

Has not stopped, raining here.

Onwards and Upwards, 

• I have heard about the saying ride a cowboy not a horse Smiley but in this context i think it will definitely be a horse xx