This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi all and a very good morning to all of you.

Hi Annette, thank for the wishes but alas no was up and down all night, pain, flushes, and spouses diabetic alarm going off.

Hi Kate, we don't go to our beaches on Bank holidays because it's to busy, it will be fine during the week.

I agree with you all that problems with posting is putting some people off.

• Hi Ellie, did your son manage to get all your jobs done, has he gone home for a rest.GrinGrinGrinGrinBearBear

• Morning Ulls

Sorry you had another crap night, i slept like a dead log.

Lovely here, washing on line, dinner prepared and even tomorrow's ahead of my self, and oh yes, i dropped a large glass of  Of Red wine on my carpet, so i have been up and down this morning, cleaning  it, my knees are sore.

Yes the problems are a pain, when some one made a comment and i replied straight away, came up and the conservation carried on..

Now the delay and have to keep going back to start of thread,  at times, i have felt like staying away, 

• Ho my, did you manage to get the stain out,

We have been making chicken burgers, two will be used tonight the rest bagged and frozen.

Have you tried this, after you post go to the top of the page and tap, living with incurable cancer, the post will work.

• He is coming tomorrow, he is the youngest, was my eldest son  and his wife and my daughter here yesterday,

The list has had a few things added, he does not stop when he is here, but mummy does wait on him.Grimacing

• I know go to top of page, though we should not have to keep  doing that,  still no buttons   flag mod, react and the other one, headache,

Still trying, think it is a bit to wet, at moment, i did google white vinegar and baking soda, god like doing a bit of cooking,.

Cup of Coffee time Grimacing 

• Oh Ellie, Just because I mad a mess by spilling something you didn't have to copy me! What a shame & red wine too! If you look in UTube they have lots of advice on "how to.." Hope you get the stain out, if not and it's a big stain, contact your House Insurance company.

I think it is possible maybe people, especially new members, write a comment and don't see it there right away, they think it hasn't posted and give up without bothering again. It is such a shame, the site used to be well supported! Onwards and upwards!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Ulls, Yes I do that every time after Chelle told us about it but the new members won't know to do that it really is a shame, I do feel sorry for new members and also those not computer literate! I have had at least 3 Private Messages on the site saying how difficult they find it. I tell them to contact Admin but for some reason they don't.

It is very sad!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • I have got the red wine stain out, though i would have swept up the bird seed rather than picking it up. lol

• Hi Kate, sorry late reply it's took 11hrs for the site to reload and now bed time , hope you're well and enjoyed the beach

Lee