This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• That's really hasn't cheered me up Ellie, You do know i am having my brain scan tomorrow, think i will put plenty of clothes on to keep warm and take a CD, hope mine goes as well as yours and we both get good results 

• Well when i normalcy get one at local hospital it is not that cold in there, though this one it is.

This time tomorrow, yours will be done with. and there where a chop chop chop sound sorry to say, pre warned is pre armed.

• Always good to know what is going to happen. Having mine early so less time to worry

• Almost good morning, it's gray damp and chilly today, up twice last night due to pain, came down for a cuppa.

Woke up at 5.30am with the day light came down and read a book.

So how are you all doing today.

• Morning Ulls, Dry and bright here, bit like me.

Though was really cold last night and i was cold in bed.

It rained all day here yesterday, i have my washing on the line, and another load in..

My  eldest Son, DIL and Daughter coming over about,4pm, DIL does hair and going to do my daughters, then a little wine and a take away, horary saves me cooking.

Sorry you have had a crap night, did you take some pain relief i hope so., Big Hug Papa Bear

• Now that sounds like a really good afternoon, enjoy, your worth it. BearBear 

• Have now lost the react button for goodness sake

• I completed a response on the prostate site and it wouldn't post, had to reload the site.

• I know things, take time, but it has been a lot of time, and we have put up with it, very frustrating i have to say.

• Morning Ellie and all. Scan went well only 30 minutes, though i only have a man sized brain, arrived 1 hour early, was seen straight away and on my way well before my appointment time. hope everybody is ok and has a good day