This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit - Chat - Thread No 18

• 790 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life, chit chat, going for Bloods, Scan Appointments. going Shopping, Cutting your Grass, what ever you may doing that Day, even if just watching TV.

Oncologist  Appointment, getting your Hair done, or just for a Walk, this is part of our Life.

If you have a special Topic, please start a New Thread, so others can see it, and Comment if they can help or Advise.

Hope Every One Approves of this.

Number 17 will be closed by Mods,

Merry Christmas to you All, and A Happy New Year.

• And more importantly, good luck for Thursday. In your own words —- Onwards and Upwards. X

• It was my pleasure, and did not like seeing your suffering, had to have you in top form, 

• Not to worry. All the right people did. xxx

• Well been out, a lovely dinner, and looked after, now time to relax 

• Good Mornng and a Happy new year to all. I hope 2024 makes all you hopes and dreams come true. Ellie Sorry to read that you have been feeling low but i know nothing will keep you there too long. I understand how you have been feeling have a very low mood too, perhaps its post christmas blues. I try to stay away so as not to bring people down as everyone has their own things to deal with. Its still raining here as it has done all over christmas and beyond. Today is my youngest daughters birthday so nice meal in a resturant this evening then tea and cake after. Hope you all have a great day. xxx

• Hi Tricia I think it's good to be able to share our dark days as well as our good ones. As this is the place we know, people get it!

Happy New Year and have a lovely time with your family

Judy xxx

• Thankyou for your kind words .  I hope santa brought you everything you asked for. I asked him for the hope diamond but im still waiting so i think its unlikely he will give it to me. lol. xxx

• Good Morning

Glad Christmas is done with, i have to say.

You should not stay away, if feeling a little down,

I find if i write it down i get it out my head, along with my feelings.

We all have been there, so one is not alone, it is a bit like having counselling lol.

Enjoy your meal later.

xx

• Morning all

Raining again, not long up, going for a shower, might as well just stand outside.

I have my youngest coming today, so i better try and tidy a bit, or i might not.

Hope you have a nice day and it is time, to take a deep breath, and say, here we go again...

xxx

• Ellie it seems like you have a big family. Oh! this is the one who is going to have his jam butties Sweat smile

Fed up with our weather. My future daughter in law keeps reminding me of the weather in Thailand ( 32 degrees Sunny) too hot for you Ellie! can't think why she wants to come and live here...must be love!!!