This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit - Chat - Thread No 18

• 790 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life, chit chat, going for Bloods, Scan Appointments. going Shopping, Cutting your Grass, what ever you may doing that Day, even if just watching TV.

Oncologist  Appointment, getting your Hair done, or just for a Walk, this is part of our Life.

If you have a special Topic, please start a New Thread, so others can see it, and Comment if they can help or Advise.

Hope Every One Approves of this.

Number 17 will be closed by Mods,

Merry Christmas to you All, and A Happy New Year.

• Tell the truth isn't stirring, but I acknowledge that alcohol may have affected yourself 

• You are so right, I feel awful.

what I thought was a bit of banter was disgraceful behaviour.

I apologise unreservedly to anyone affected by my casual disregard for besmirching this safe space with my infantile posts.

Now, is that good enough for you snowflakes because that’s all you’re getting.

Im not well you know.

• Morning all. Just emerged.

Happy New year to you all. Hope you all had a lovely evening and slept well.

The staff have tidied away last nights mess and virtually everything got eaten. The seagulls have polished off the rest . We have a few items of lost property that I have to report. Please claim them if they are yours:

1.One knee high riding boot, black. Size 10.5 left foot.

2.Diamante tiara, slightly bent.

3. One pair of M&S Viking underpants. Large.

4. Slightly soiled toga (discarded in apple tree)

And a message for the lady with the French accent who molested the helicopter pilot. He says to say that he enjoyed the experience and was glad he managed to land safely.  He's sorry about the tiara.

That's it for another year.

I see my surgeon on Thursday. Waiting for the scan appointment. Onco's appointment already in the diary.

Back on the merry-go-round with all my Forum friends.

Here we go then....

Rainie

xxx

• Thanks for a lovely evening, shame every one did not turn up. 

• Who was missing apart from me.

• You did pop in  and made the comment of 2023, x

• Pleased I made you laugh.

• Well good Night in more one than one last night, now i am going out for another

Christmas Dinner, lovely to have it put in front of your, the simple things of life, and i am a simple person, in many ways, no airs and graces with me.xx

• It was a corker, lol

• So pleased you found my boot Rainie, I was walking funny all the way to mine and Ellie’s hotel.

I had to have my foot massaged in a hot bath, luckily Elllie volunteered, quite quickly I have to say.

a great do thanks.