This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit - Chat - Thread No 18

• 790 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life, chit chat, going for Bloods, Scan Appointments. going Shopping, Cutting your Grass, what ever you may doing that Day, even if just watching TV.

Oncologist  Appointment, getting your Hair done, or just for a Walk, this is part of our Life.

If you have a special Topic, please start a New Thread, so others can see it, and Comment if they can help or Advise.

Hope Every One Approves of this.

Number 17 will be closed by Mods,

Merry Christmas to you All, and A Happy New Year.

• Hi Chelle, Oh that's been a long time with no snow. We have it every year at some point. A few years ago we even had it at Easter! I do love the changing seasons, trouble is, the weather doesn't always match the season here! We can get 4 seasons in one day!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good Morning  to All

Hope every one is well as can be.

New Year like the celebrations, though i know what the old year, has brought me, never know what the New Year has in store.

Was not here yesterday, i was a bit of a misery, and thats not in my DNA Agenda, so come on onwards and upwards.

I slept for 9 hours, must have thought, i was sleeping Beauty, was the phone that woke me.

xx

I have sleptfor 9 hours, OMG

• You are refreshed and ready for tonight then my aristocratic partner?

I won’t be saying “ not tonight Josephine” that’s for sure!

I will be saying “ voulez vous  couche avec moi ce sour?

It won’t be the shed for me tonight, as Napoleon I will be using the 4 poster. ( assuming Rainie has one, I’m sure such a famous name has the best boudoir offerings.)

make sure no one comes as the Duke of Wellington, might cause some difficulties!

until tonight my French and English subjects.

• Morning Ellie and all. Me too was a bit of a misery yestrday so we'll be onwards and upwards together. are you going to the party tonight that will cheer you up!

Judy

• Of course she’s going, she is Josephine to my Napoleon.

she will be squealing with pleasure!

• Should be an interesting evening!!!  Being an English subject i had to google for translation Astonished

• I shall have my sword out and ready for action!

dony worry MSG, actions speak louder than words!

• should be the other way round....words speak louder than action! don't think i'll be following up the saga!! my anxiety levels couldn't stand it.

• Well done Ellie your just making me jealous.

• I think Napoleon suits you, a 5 foot dictator, who could not take a wellington boot.