This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit - Chat - Thread No 18

• 790 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life, chit chat, going for Bloods, Scan Appointments. going Shopping, Cutting your Grass, what ever you may doing that Day, even if just watching TV.

Oncologist  Appointment, getting your Hair done, or just for a Walk, this is part of our Life.

If you have a special Topic, please start a New Thread, so others can see it, and Comment if they can help or Advise.

Hope Every One Approves of this.

Number 17 will be closed by Mods,

Merry Christmas to you All, and A Happy New Year.

• Good morning Annette,  Ellie,  all. We've had a lovely Christmas. I cooked for us all Christmas eve, ( I just had to ! For my self it's what I do.lol) went out for Christmas lunch,  going for lunch at my sisters today boxing day.  Then that is it. Staying in New Year's Eve, just relaxing  and watching the  TV, can't do 2 weekends on the run anymore. For BP " I'm sick you know ".  Ha ha. All have a lovely day and a healthier new year 2024 wow time is flying.  xx

Moi

• That not to late Ellie, now if you said you'd got back at 2 am or later, but so long as you had a good day with your family that's all that counts.

• Fighting on boxing day Annette, maybe in Glasgow but not in a posh place like yours.Stuck out tongue winking eye

• Hi Moi they will put it on his head stone "I'm not well" Rofl

• Hi i was replying to BP though it was withdrawn though now back.

I give credit where it is due, at times,  a very nice person  and talks a lot of sense another time, a little bit silly, though he is not well, and one of the flock, and have to go along with what ever .lol

My opion only, xxx

• Ho dear BP don't bang your head on a brick wall, think about the poor bricks. Your definitely not well on multiple fronts.

• Ellie your very kind to BP, your right of course one shouldn't mock the afflicted regards of an attempt to knock down a brick wall using his head only.

• lol  Ulls lol, i try to be kind to every one, banging my  head at times lol

• I produced a heartfelt analysis of our forum posting regime. Obviously mentioning the name of a cartoon character who shares her name with a recreational drug caused an AI meltdown in Mod Towers!

the Bot had his batteries removed, electrocuted then smashed under a concrete block and normal service since resumed.

It’s so difficult being a condiment these days, I do sometimes feel misunderstood and persecuted.

It would be ok if I wasn’t so unwell.

Did I mention my wrist still hurts but not as much of my soon to be replaced shoulder?

but don’t worry about me, I’m still that dropped stitch on the sad tapestry of life.

• My Head Hurts, just saying