This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit - Chat - Thread No 18

• 790 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life, chit chat, going for Bloods, Scan Appointments. going Shopping, Cutting your Grass, what ever you may doing that Day, even if just watching TV.

Oncologist  Appointment, getting your Hair done, or just for a Walk, this is part of our Life.

If you have a special Topic, please start a New Thread, so others can see it, and Comment if they can help or Advise.

Hope Every One Approves of this.

Number 17 will be closed by Mods,

Merry Christmas to you All, and A Happy New Year.

• The one that's inside my head Ulls. How about you? Hugs Rainie x

• Have a lovely day everyone. Love and hugs to you all. Rainie x

• Merry Christmas BP to you and yours Christmas tree

Judy x

• Hi BP merry Christmas to both of you, I'll look forward to another year of us jousting my friend.

• Same to you and yours Rainie.

• Just got home, been out since just after 2-pm  what can i say  

• It’s funny you know, I used to have views of a misogynistic nature and I do recall getting into some difficulty over suggesting women are better at cooking and cleaning and men are better with power tools.

since I have been coated with lady hormones from the inside out and identify as a 50% female I now guess I can now safely put forward those same views and only get into half the trouble?

I realise that I can’t discuss my drug running pet Torty the tortoise, that also caused a fuss back in the day and quite rightly so.

As you may recall he is with Ellie along with other beasts that found it difficult to live with me and my loopy behaviour. The last one to abdicate and leave for Ellie’s estate was Larry the llama. With his propensity for spitting I say good riddance 

Whilst mulling over more past history I recall the children’s friends, Bill and Ben, the Flower Pot Men and the little Weed getting a good telling off for subliminal subversion.

I think the more liberal regime here has accepted that times change and what was considered revolutionary posting is now just different opinions being aired and we are all better off for that.

I am sure that some reading this may have wished that my original prognosis of not living very long at all would have come to be but sadly it has not.

I am now going to head but the wall in the hope that some common sense issues out but unlikely I think.

I’m so not well you know.

• Oh dear oh dear, you at times my friend, talk a lost of séance,  and i always take head, another time, i do think what a load of rubbish, though i listen, think he is not well, another time i think, yes in one way he is right, all the changes going on in the world. The different society we now live in, and so on.

All Animals asleep, had a good Christmas, and now tucked up. xxx

•  My long and considered post has gone.

I discussed the old ways and the new ways, what couldn’t be said before and that which can now be said.

From the pond to the Brighton sea, the Branstonpickle  shall be free.

and don’t say deew.

• Hi Ellie, I'm wondering who you are talking to! Someone who can talk sense & rubbish too! That could be any one of us! I have looked back a few pages but can't see who you are replying to! Please tell!!

ANYWAY, I hope everyone has a good Boxing Day........but no fighting mind!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!