This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• That is good, things are getting back to normal, would not want it any other way

• Just started to watch the sifi series again but still time to chat 

• I have not long Sar down, never went shopping till gone three,  y time got home, put away cooked dinner and all that

• Hi Tricia,  I'm still stable, and my oncologist said I'm still her Star Patient.... not bad aye....How are you doing, I hope your doing ok xx

Moi

• Hi Ulls I have missed you and am pleased your back, so just keep on keeping on. I hope your feeling more like yourself.  Take care xx

Moi

• Good morning all,  cold frosty Saturday morning. I hope your all warm and cosy. Just having my first cuppa. Just  doing a bit of hoovering today, then reading my new Martina Cole book, her latest LOYALY, very good up to now. Chat later xx

Moi

• Morning all it seems i missed a lot yesterday. First off all welcome back Ulls hope you are feeling better, and continue to keep improving. Ellie reading about your christmas when you were young was like taking a walk down memory lane. As one of eight children ours was very similar apart from we were all given one present each. I got a brown haired doll and one of my sisters always got the blonde one as she had fairer hair than me lol. My mum always hid two sixpences in the cloutie dumpling as you can imagine the older kids always found them first lol. I did the shopping yesterday too as today is going to be worse according to the weather. Hi Moi great to read you are stable and of course you are the star patientbecause you are a star. I like Martina Cole she writes a good story Cleaning day today where is the toga man when you need him lol.  Have a good day everyone. xxx

• Now it seems my post arriving in multiples lol. xx

• Morning Tricia

Yes i did shopping yesterday, though i never go out on a Saturday, but a scan at 4pm, what a time, to go out.

Glad you liked my little memorey of Christmas, could have done a lot more, but, had to stop my self.

See got you  thinking, a bit like watching a scrooge film, comes to mind but, though our Christmas where lovely, and no tv, family time.

I did get a big surprise one Christmas, which  was on  Boxing Day, a baby sister.  , arrived, to early lol.

Hope your well, stay warm, xx

• Good morning Ellie,  yes awful time to go out for a scan, anyway good luck with the scan fingers, eyes, legs and arms crossed for good results. I remember them chrismas 's well, we always got a main present and a stocking with an orange, nuts, pennies, and a chocolate father chrismas,  no TV on till queen's speech after dinner, was lovely. 

Tricia I'm getting your messages once. Have a good day xx

Moi