This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• My computer still isnt letting me know when somebody posts i have to go out of the page then come back!! Ellie you really made me laugh the big suprise was that you would have to keep her happy. JoyJoy. What time is your scan? Good luck let me know how it went. xxx

• It must just be my page that is giving me multiples lol. xxx

• I am only getting your post once.

Scan 3.45 then MRI Monday, never stops, does it lol. xxx

• I thought Santa had left me a new doll, that made a  lot of noise   lol

• JoyJoyJoy Ellie your humour is on fire today! Hope the scan went ok. xxx

• Thats the easy part doing the scan, in fact was  home, by about 4.20, another Monday, I am dog siting tonight, driving me crazy, keep wanting out, its freezing out there, so dark i cannot see where they are, so in the garden with a torch, , just shouted at them now trying to smother me, with kindness lol.

• Morning all it snowed all night again, definitely a Christmas cards scean, and that's where it should stay, good to see your stable Moi, Ellie if they send for me to have an MRI you can go in my place, I have a chest x-ray this morning at 12, will walk there not taking the car out, getting back in is the worst about living at the top of a hill.

• Morning Ulls

I will take your place, lol, do not bother me really, rather stay at hope in warm though.

So your out today, just be careful when walking.

Yes a Christmas Card always looks nice, i do not mind if it snows Christmas Eve and gone by Boxing day.

No snow here, but yesterday ,was well will not swear,, was a little cold lol BLODDY FREEZING , temp up today.

I am just of for my shower, no its not my Birthday  xxx

• I've just been been watching Michael portillo on GB news, he had a gagee on talking about English wine's, he said Essex was the dryest and warmest place in UK.

• LOL See we are good for some thing, perhaps i should start growing grapes, all i seem to grow is weeds, 

Thanks for telling me that, learn something new everyday.