This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi Donna great to hear that you are stable. Moi how did your video appointment go good i hope. xx

• Morning Tricia

Is it your computer, have you set your settings right on the mac site, to receive notifications, only a thought.

Do not ask me how to do it,  not that clever, just a thought, .why you receive nothing.

Thick frost and i am late getting up, got up at 7.30, looked at bed, and thought another 5mins, yes fell back to sleep, up at 9.30, well not going out, so am i bothered no not really.

My Cards all stamped and will post tomorrow, yes early  though the way the post is, might get there for easter.

Right Breakfast  then who knows.

• S

On reflection, the cold weather,  has me thinking, of the good old days, and how did we survive.

No central heating thats for sure, a small little fire, that had two doors, so six of us around to try and keep warm, we toasted our buns, on a long metal fork.

We got dressed of a morning, as quick as could be, do not forget your vest, and tuck in your knickers, was the cry of the day, and we hurried of and we played all day.

Always a hot meal before we went to bed, no tv to watch, so we just read, we where happy thats for sure, then Christmas was coming, and what did it have in store.

We would have a chicken, only time of the year, money was tight, though we could see, there would soon be light

Christmas eve was  special in more ways than one, was my mums birthday, and we had so much fun, a tangerine, was the high light of the night, and if we where lucky a drop of lemonade.

Tomorrow was the big day,  4 stockings hanging up. with names all on, down in the morning, we all rushed to see, what has he left us under the tree.

There was only one main present each year, for one of us, we had to take in turn, as money was tight, but hey we where happy, at just the sight.

Our stockings, where filled with nuts and more, even had some small toy, a colouring book, was the highlight for me.

We had our dinner and there was so much more ,with even a trifle was the highlight of the day.

We all played games, with our mum and dad, we sung a song or to, and was  never sad.

Oh how times have changed, are they for the better, i am really not sure, you see i would give up a lot, for that small family tree, with not much around it, but a family.xx

• That sounds like our Christmas only dad wasn't around much, just mam, my sister's and me, never thought of my self being deprived, but definitely happy.

Everyone called me by my nickname, ya bugga.

• Well a very good morning to all my fans, I know you've missed me, unfortunately health problems which I won't bore you with, I'm still not clear yet but much better.

PSA has gone past trigger point so now on plan B basically steroids add to my meds.

Ho buy the way BP, I m NOT WELL. JoyJoyJoyInnocent

• Happier then, than now thats for sure,

• Oh  Ulls lovely to see you here, was missed.

Onwards and upwards, my friend,

• He wasn’t missed that much Ellie, save your sympathy for me, I’m not well.

• Thanks Ellie, but recovering means I have to catch up with my jobs around the house 

• Sorry about using you moan it's all yours again