This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi Ellie

I'm sure one you've unblocked the drain it will be feeling very sorry for its self because I sure you will have a few choice words to say while you doing it.

Good luck with the unblocking

Donna

• I have had my first treatment yesterday of lanreotide- an injection. Has anyone had one?

• Good morning everyone.Very cold but bright today the thermals are out. Unblocking a drain is not my idea of a good time how good are you for doing it. I would have had to move lol. I am learning from you all as i have done the christmas presents and wrapped too. Enjoy your day of being fussed over you really deserve it. Said goodbye to my best friend of 50 years on monday we had good times. My daughter and family flew out this morning on their way to Lapland in search of santa hope my grandaughter finds him. I wonder if its warmer there than here lol. I hope everyone is good. Have a good day whatever your plans are. xxx

• Sorry i havent had one but i hope you are feeling ok. xx

• That's brilliant news .enjoy your day out x

• Well not sure how good i was, but i have done it, bit of elbow grease and a few choice words, some abrupt and some sweet talk.

I am laughing, i have just been siting here, and wrapped some more pressies i hate that job, was one

hubby, always done. so slowly slowly, swore more at the paper than the drain.

Coffee break, then a few more, did not realise how many i had bought.

Yes cold bright and dry,

Hope your granddaughter finds Father Christmas, xx

• While you lot have been sitting in front of daytime telly and eating hobnobs I have addressed all my Christmas card envelopes.

am so pleased to find that I will be able to hand deliver some, will buy myself something nice with the stamp savings!

I’m still not well.

• LOL Think we all do the same, yes treat your self, i have five birthdays as well in December.

Y

I only send to people i may like, so one to post lol.

• Good morning everyone

just want to check in and say I've got the first snow of the year today and I must say it's unexpected I love in the East midlands. Anyway if you put and about stay safe and warm. I'm stay ing put in doors today I enjoyed my trip to the vineyard yesterday so that's me happy for the week. Ellie no drain Clyde you today I hope

take care everyone

hugs Donna

• Morning everyone its still freezing. Dont think i will be going out today as the frost on my car is 3 ft deep wont be scraping that off ! I hope you are all well and are managing to keep warm. My quite new computer is rubbish it never says that someone has posted just didnt want anyone to think i am rude. Im always playing catchup at the end of the day. It also likes to sign me out dont know why as i didnt ask it. Dont particulary like doing cards because i dont remember to post them lol. Now  that i have sent you all back to sleep. Keep warm and have the best day you can. xxx