This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• God you have lost the plot, i agree your not well, , i. though we all hang on to hope, thats for sure.

• Only banter, Larrys ok, he’s on Amazon choosing his Christmas presents, what a life.

• I know its banter, though i am not sure you do, lol, and believe it is real, lets hope Larry picks some thing, big and expensive, deserves a big treat, living with you. lol

• I’ve told him, anything up to 15 quid, that’s Christmas and birthday presents!

And nothing dodgy from Columbia, I know he has contacts there!

• You tight fisted person,, make it £15, 50 he has served you well, Columbia chocolate is lovely and their coffee , you could have tried it, never mind, i am sure he will thank you in his own way, might need a brush to sweep it up, and get rid of, lol

• Hello all

The ultrasound discovered that the tumour on Matt’s neck is very large and has spread into his shoulder and back. They did a biopsy on the back bit and as they had to get through muscle first they had to dig deep. They wouldn’t let me in the room. He heard them talking about a shadow on the lung but couldn’t bring himself to ask. Now could be a two week wait to find out results, meanwhile he can’t move his head easily and is struggling to swallow. It’s so hard to see him in pain. And he’s thinking the worst. 
    Hipe I haven’t ruined your evening but needed to write it all down to people who understand 

love Jac x

• Of course, we understand, , and as you know, the waiting is the hardest, thats for sure.

Of course one thinks the worst, why would you not, though until you know for sure either way, i am afraid it is the waiting game.

I  really hope it is good news for you all, though if not, you know where we all are, that is why the groups,

here exist , to support each other, in good times and if any bad times.

I hope you fill a little better getting it out and have put pen to paper, as one says.

• I’m so sorry to hear this Jac.

of course you will all worry yourselves to distraction.

Whatever is found Matt will be getting treated and we have had plenty of good results on here whatever the diagnosis.

as Ellie said, the waiting is the worst part.

sending best wishes to you and your family.

• Thanks BP and Ellie. I feel as though tears could spill out at any moment and they do often. I’ve got a family do tomorrow so will hold it together for that. Meanwhile we’re going to do lots of nice things together. We’re planning trips away and days out that we both want to do. I’m just holding onto hope that they can do something. My brain won’t let me think the worst. Thanks for listening x

• Come here when ever you want, and put pen to paper, let it all go.

I hope the wait, for what ever news you may get is not long, then either way you know which way you are going.. and as we all know, things then seem to fall in to place.

Enjoy your weekend, sun is shinning and dry. x