This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Morning Moi hope you ok and your nose has improved. Have a good day what ever your plans are. xxx

• Morning glad it was a good phone call, how often do you take this tablet, not sure what it is for?

Glad you had a good day, with your daughters, rightens one up.

Well might be cold out, though, it is not in my house, heating not come on lol.

well had my shower and now breakfast, really looking forward to going shopping, believe that you will believe anything lol.

Enjoy your Friday, x

• Good morning everyone,

good to read that you’re stable Tricia, that must be a huge relief. Sounds like you had a lovely day with your daughters. My daughter came home from travelling in Sunday, it’s so lovely having her home even if I do have to trail behind her turning lights off and picking up her shoes! Moi hope your cold is a bit better today. Matt finally has a biopsy today after we went to doctors and she made a referral to the hospital. They didn’t keep him in but did manage to squeeze him in for a biopsy so a positive step forward ! 

Jac x

• Good morning Jac, enjoy your daughter being home. My Emma and family are home on 20th December for 2 weeks, my grandsons will empty my cupboard of goodies we buy for them.

I'm so pleased Matt has had his biopsy, sooner you know what it is the better. Sending hugs and good vibes to you all. xx

Moi

• Good morning  Tricia, Wow STABLE Mable great news, Thumbsup well done. You deserve to have had a lovely day with your girls and many more to look forward to. My nose is OK now. Nothing much to do today bit of laundry,  go for a walk in the park and feed the ducks. Have a good day . XX

Moi

• Good morning Ellie,  the dreaded shopping day, the nice part is being with your sister and a day out as you say. Me laundry and feed the ducks in the park. Get that heating on for when you get home. Chat later xx

Moi

• I take the tablet 7 days a week my chemo is in tablet form. Apparently its black friday so you can shop till you drop lol. Have a good day. xxx

• Morning Jac Yes the waiting for results is the worst it gives your imagination run riot. Great to read that your daughter is home from her travels i think its a girl thing i was always picking up after mine too. Its so great that Matt has had his biopsy. Hope the result is good. Will be thinking of you both. Have a good day what ever you have planned. xxx

• Afternoon all.

been a bit busy with Larry. I have been trying to shear him so wifey can knit some Christmas jumpers. He is being difficult and insists that Alpacas provide cashmere and he is a llama. I said you all come from Peru and that’s good enough for me.

he said he has never been abroad and dosnt own a passport.

I put him in the shed overnight to consider his position.

he came out this morning, apologised for the fuss and I gave him a buzzcut, I told him he will get over the shivering.

I havnt been posting much as Ulls trolls me, it’s very unpleasant but he is scotch so that explains some of his behaviour.

good wishes to all.  Xxx

• Of course I didn’t put him in the shed, he lives in the box room, he calls it his ‘safe space’ ,sounds a bit wokeish to me.

and to be clear, I am not criticising him for being here without a passport, there are millions here without one.

and he can’t speak Spanish so English for sure.

I’m not well.