This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi sorry you have a problem, lets hope, you may get a simple answer.

Phone appointment, fingers are crossed, let us know, what's what.

I have bloods tomorrow, then ct  scan 2nd dec and mri brain 4th, and i got to find time, to put my Christmas trees up, never stops.

Just  going for shower, catch you in a bit. x

• Good morning Ellie,  so glad you had a good sleep. We have dry and  grey day, makes a change from rain. No particular plans, will just take the day as it comes. Feeling good but very snotty.  Lol xx

Moi

• Well there will be lots of sitting down for you today then. lol. Definately not a zombie ! xx

• Good morning Tricia,  hope your pain is nothing serious and scan results are OK. Thinking of you lovely  and sending hugs and good vibes. xx

Moi

• Good morning  Ulls, hope your OK and had a decent night. Any plans for today xx

Moi

• Wow you really do have a full calender Ellie. Hope they go well and your results are good. Will be thinking of you with crossed fingers and good vibes. Dont worry about putting the tree up toga man is on the way just tell him where you want it and decorated lol. Sending you a great big hug. xxx

• Hi Moi Thankyou for the lovely message it was like a hug. Got delayed while writing this as my daughter rang. I hope your nose gets better one minute its blocked the next its running down your face not good. xx

• Hi Tricia

Hope your phone call, went well.

• Well another day nearly finished, I did what i had to, so good.

Spoke to my daughter for and hour.

Then a good friend phoned, after an hour my phone went dead ,they phoned me back, and another hour later, we finished our chat, we can talk for England lol.

Then my neighbour knocked, and came in, a cup of tea, another chat, i would hate to lose my voice, thats for sure.

Hope you have all had a pleasant day,

• Morning everyone just having a cuppa after the hour wait for the tablet. Sorry i didnt get back to you yesterday Ellie but went out to lunch wit my daughter., Back to hers for a chinwag after a few hours there i went to my other daughters for dinner so a busy day. Thanks for asking how the results were he said that this time looks to be stable this time so it was good news. It was a busy day for you yesterday too cant beat a good gossip. How was your blood test ? Wrap up when you go shopping today as the temperature is dropping again according to the weather man. Have a good day. im out today to pick up my chemo and yet another appointment after. Might have a quick look round the shops too. xxx