This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Morning, my son and brother thought they had a cold, though no was covid, so be careful

• Good morning Ulls,  sorry your not feeling well, do take care a hot toddy might be helpful . I've been up since 5 am. Sugars up and down, my own fault went out for a meal yesterday and ate to much . Get well soon xx

Moi

• There’s always a silver lining for others in you not being able to talk.

• Right, coffee time, break, then start again 

• Hi Ulls, My husband had a cold, then his throat sounded croaky, tested for Covid, negative. Next morning he had a terrible cough. After 3 weeks coughing, headache, runny nose he didn't seem any better so went to GP. He was told there is a Viral Infection around and more people had that than had Covid. Paracetamol four times a day, lots of fluids and lots of sleep. GP said t was lasting up to five weeks with some people. In the middle of the sixth week, it just disappeared. Whatever it is, you take care, you need R&R and a bit of spoiling! Take care.

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi BP, when my husband lost his voice I couldn't even have peace and quiet as he coughed all day! 
    yes I do think Ulls is right, everyone and their dog knows your "not well!!"  LOL!  Oh You poor thing!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Morning Here we  go ,start of another day.

I have a few big jobs, i am going to do today, before Father Christmas, comes to visit,

Bit chilly here though dry, i hope you are all well, as such, and what ever is on the cards, hope it comes up trumps.

x

• Morning Ellie.  Blood results day for me and pick up my tablets  fingers crossed bloods are fine and I get my tablets ok.

• Morning, Hope all is ok,,i go for bloods on  Friday, comes round so quick., just opened my letter for Oncology appointment 3rd Jan, and i have three other appointments in December, need some extra days to get it all done.

• Bloods were all good. Consultant next week then scan probably in Dec. Hope all yours are good x