This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Good morning Ulls,  very damp start to the day here, grey and fine rain. Going to Ray's sons for lunch this afternoon, should be interesting,  granddaughter  coursing  problems, we'll see what is going on. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Good morning Ellie,  grey and wet here. Going to Ray's sons for lunch today. Granddaughter Jess  (21) has moved out and mum and dad totally devastated , and she's stopped going there, she's coming for lunch today,  should be fun not. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Was just checking my bank account as seemed a bit short.

guess who has bought a return ticket to Peru at Christmas?

what a xxxxxx liberty as Catherine Tate might say. Never even asked me or if I wanted something nice in cashmere brought back!

Also can I Ebay his tent as he will be living indoors on his return! I will probably move house and leave Ellie’s forwarding address.

and I’m not well.

• Hope your lunch went well, raining here now, though all washing out and dried yipeeee.

• So sorry your not well.

Bet you missing your friend, going away, i am sure they will bring you back some thing nice, if only them selves

My door is always open. and they would be welcome, cashmere and all.

• Every knows your not well BP, don't think anyone on here is qualified to treat you, go to your GP for a Referral. 

• Hi Moi, I hope you had a good time with your family and enjoyed the meal 

• Well she’s home at last and is already in bed after not sleeping for 39 hours, bless her. So lovely to have her back. Thank you all for your good wishes x

• Glad she is home, make the most of it, 

• Up early today as it's bone tablet day, I think I caught a cold on Saturday, I started coughing last night followed by a head ache, can hardly talk this morning.