This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Up late, i am going to get up late tomorrow.

, your i a good mood, pleased, to hear.

I have been writing Christmas Cards, for 3 hours, just stopped, and sorted out all the wallets, for money.

So bread and Dripping, i am very lucky , i could afford the beef, to get the dripping lol.. Joke as well xx

• That made me laugh, mam used to have a pot jar into which she poured the fat from meat, on Wednesday or Thursday sometime both when she was short on money she'd mix the contents of the jar and spread it onto fresh baked stotties, yummy 

• You are making my mouth water, and a little bit of salt, we used to fight over it my mum did that as well, and we lived good, compared to others.

• Ho yes missed out the sprinkle of salt, we'd be accused of eating the wrong thing these days, didn't do me any harm 

• LOL Well i would still eat it, when have the right meat, lol.

• Unfortunately I don't eat meat any more, it does not agree with me 

• Good morning! Beautiful sunny Sunday here! Today our daughter comes home from her travels. We can’t wait to see her. We’re off to the airport to pick her up then back home for a delicious Sunday roast x

• Good morning, yes it's an excellent start to the day, all hugs and kisses for you this morning, it must be a lovely feeling to have your daughter back and we'll.

• Morning

That is really nice, my granddaughter came back from hers, and has now gone to Australia for a year to eighteen months.

Was lovely when i got up, now dark and grey lol.

Having the time of her life, do not blame them, let them spread, their wings. x

• Good morning, what a lovely day for your family, spoil uour daughter and enjoy your lovely roast dinner xx

Moi