This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• No my confused mate, I said he was NOT the Delai Lama.

to be honest I don’t want him, these bloody animals just gravitate to me.

I'm not well.

• Perhaps, they think, your a long lost family member,  embrace, the affection they give you.

• Its Sunday, and not raining, at the moment, though we should not hold, our breath.

Have got up, with the view, pull one self together, like a pair of curtains, and find a better mind place, not easy, but give it a go.

Hope you have some thing nice for today, or just laze about, what ever, you choose.  

• Ok Dr Doolittle, so long as you happy 

• When I was having counciling l was told to write down all the things I didn't feel good about then all the things I do feel good about, I always ended up with the good list being longer than the bad list.

• Durham Ladies v Sunderland Ladies just started, it the Wear derby should ne a good game.

• Morning what a lovely, Bright Sunny morning and its Monday.

Start of another week, where is it going to.

Hope you all have a nice day, and enjoy what ever you may do.

• Good morning Ellie,  its nice and sunny here as well today. Hope your OK.  I've got treatment  this afternoon, washing this morning  and a relaxing evening I hope. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Well I havnt had a good start. Larry said he was frightened of the fireworks so now asleep on the settee!

I can’t even get in the front room.

I also think there is evidence of manure!

the sooner Ellie takes him the better. She gives plenty of animal advice from the sidelines knowing I would have to hire a big van to get him there!

I’m not well.

• Good morning Moi and Ellie, bright here as well, early morning start for me, bone tablet wait 1hour, stomach protector tablet wait 1hour, breakfast then the other 21 tablets washed down with first cup of coffee, at hospital this afternoon for a change it's not me.