This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Yeah i dont like when the clocks go back either days are dark longer mabe i should buy one of those sad lamps. The doc said my MRI was ok one less worry. Do not worry about the door issue we can get it widened lol. Im sure BP would be delighted to take the job lol. You could always treat yourself to diamonds instead lol Have a good day. xxx

• Glad MRI was good, yes cross of the list.

Knowing BP he would say stop buying wine and eating chocolate, loss some weight and door, would be the right size, lol, so he did not have to widening it LOL LOL . Right i am of out later.

• JoyJoy He wouldnt dare lol.  

• Hi Ellie that reminds me of a joke, might send it to you 

• Hi Trish, nice to see your MRI results we good, to day is a non appointment day yippee, start again tomorrow.

• Yesterday I spoke to a general surgeon he was not happy that a enderscopy was not carried out, he has asked me to have another CT scan then he'll hold a MDT meeting, he's not happy that one of my enlarged diverticulitis pockets is touching my prostate Cancer, as he thinks there's a possibility of spread to the gut wall, just what I wanted to here.

• Sounds to me that you have someone good on the case.

once the op and meetings have been concluded you will hopefully have more of and idea of what’s going on now, and the future plans.

you know all this but thought I’d put my two bobs worth in!

• Of  course, it is not what you wanted to hear, though as already said, he is on your case, and he thinks, only a possibility, he does not know for sure, and he is doing the right thing.

The same happened when i had to have one beginning of the year, better safe than sorry Ulls.

• Hi ULLs my thoughts and hugs are with you . Hopefully there is a good outcome ahead . xx

• And why not that's what friends are for, thanks mate.