This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Well my exercise is doing all the house work and garden thats enough, cleaning windows, .

I am not bothered now as long as i am content, thats the main thing.

I am two inches shorter that is older age, lol

• Absolutely agree with that Ellie, can't say I'm happy about the way things have worked out but content that the medics are doing what they can and content that I'm still here and enjoy life with my family and friends 

• I am not happy, so content, with what i now have, a lot do not get to be content, i have a roof over  my head, warm and food, i do not ask for a lot, never have done.

If we had not been diagnosed with cancer, i would not have met a lot of people, you included, so be grateful, as you are not alone. xxl

• I lost a stone, now a consistent weight but as Ulls says, the hormone treatment as left me a bit scrawny.

still a damn good looking bloke though, got my own pig as well.

• Reckon  i need the hormone treatment, could be onto a winner.

Bet you look in mirror and go mirror mirror on the wall, x

• You have already got the hormones we take Ellie they just down a bit due to your age.

That's why we say we are part ladies now, white high heels and matching bag's, NOT 

• Oh Ulls, means i am getting older, all i need to hear, first thing this morning.

I set my alarm for 7am, got up 4.50am, do you think i could go back to sleep, No.

Ready to go out, for breakfast, just put my watch on stopped, life time battery, ok, still have the receipt , the battery cost more than the watch, though love my watch and yes Tom, bought it for me, nothing can replace it, so not a good start this morning,  

• Good morning everyone

Well I really don't know what's the matter with me today, I think I need to give my brain a wobble, I should be bright and cheerful happy etc, however all I want to do today is argue with myself and everyone around me, this is not normal for me, I'm a happy chappy .for the most part, so I don't know what's for into me today.

I hope everyone else is having a better start to the day

Donna

• Good morning Ellie

It seems your morning is going just about the same as mine, I hope you can sort out your favourite watch, it's not about how much something costs it's about the sentiment so I really hope you get it sorted

Hope the targets better for you 

Donna

• I replace the watch and clock batteries