This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Maybe but it would be nice to meet for coffee and cake 

• I always say, i am me, and if people do not like it, that is their problem. not mine,  will not try and make out, i am some thing i am not lol right coffee time, mind i have done nothing yet and sun coming threw, will show up the dust, lol

• Went for my blood results today.all fine so got my tablets for the next month. I also asked them to weigh Me as my daughter keeps saying uve lost loads of weight .I was so paranoid I asked to be weighed  and the outcome  was I weigh more now than when I got diagnosed so I'm still a little fatty Joy

• Yes it would be though not achievable i am afraid,xx

• That  is good Bev, long may it continues.

I weigh more than when diagnosed, though i did loss a lot of weight before i got Dx, loads of tests but no answer, and two years  later got a diagnosis 

• It took two years for your diagnosis?

• No i lost a lot of weight for no reason, though my son came back to live, with me he was in a bad way with, depression  it was hard work on, but got him sorted, they said all tests where clear must be stressed, related then two years later  went to gp, something  irritating in  my face. cheeks,

Then she looked at my nails as what they call club fingers is a sign of  lung cancer. 

GP explained, as i never had any symptoms, when all tests previously they where not looking for anything  regarding cancer, though cancer can be in your body for a while before symptoms appear.

3 months from gp to starting treament.

• Your both lucky I've lost 3 1/2 stone since diagnosis yet eating the same.

• I bet you do a lot more exercise  than me

• Probably but it was exercise that built me up in the first place, the hormones I take can reduce my body mass by up to 40%