This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• Hi Moi

Yes kids  of today, get far to much, i have even said that to mine, do they appreciated it, i do not think so.

If i got a little gift was over the moon, new colouring book and jig saw. sounds like i was living in the dark ages, i had a good childhood.

Yes getting fresh of a night now, new pj needed, to keep warm, lol.

You have a good day, Moi, i am coming up to an anniversary as well,  we will remember them.

xxxx

• Morning Ellie. I've woke up with a spring in my step. My son called to see me last nite .we haven't spoken for many years . It was like he's never been away. And we can build on a future he sed and the past csnt be changed . I hope u are feeling better in yourself. We often have a dark day but like you said tell it to p off. Easter eggs be in shops soon lol x

• Hi Ellie and all! I've woken up late this morning....dropped off again. When I'm on steroids too!!! would have to happen today! Son number 2 is arriving later and the house is a mess plus I have to feed next doors very spolit cat and follow a load od instructions as to how I do that. I'm getting very attached to him and feel sorry for him being on his own so I sit down with him and give him a cuddle too.

As for Christmas...Ba Humbug. Give me back the good ole days with as you say Elliie, nuts and angerines in your stocking and a present worth 2 pounds. I loved Christmas then. All around the table eating Mum's fabulous Christmas diinne. With hand made decorations hanging up. Gosh memorirs, I gone all maudlin. and I've got work to do!

Glad you feel more on top of thingd Ellie, life's a yo yo. Chemo for me today.

Judy xxx

• Oh, that's woderful news Bev it even cheered me up Smiley us mums must neve give up with our kids.

Judy xxxx

• Hi Bev, really pleased for you, have been there, my son phoned one Tuesday and just said mum, i am coming home her arrived on the Thursday, had no contact from him, even though i always sent xmas and birthday cards nothing came back i sent them for years.

He lived with us and then we realised, he was severely depressed, had been all the time, and did not want us to know.

Now we are the best of friends, his dad and i got him help. and he now lives round the corner from me.

Every cloud has a silver lining, xxx

• Hi MSG

Little House on the prairie  springs to mind.

Glad its not just me, the meaning has now gone, god i m old, sound like my mum did.

Hope chemo goes well.

Enjoy your cuddles, wish i was a cat, meow  meow meow, xx

• Good morning, good morning.

saw your wonderful news Bev, that’s amazing!!! You deserve some lovely things to happen to you. To those who have lost a loved one, I too miss my beautiful sister in law, she was like a sister to me. Died 6 years ago from a very aggressive cancer and I think of her everyday. Pilates later and taking the car to the body shop. Guess who scrapped the car door on a pillar in the Tesco car park? Who me? Flushed Hope it doesn’t cost too much Grimacing 

Jac x

• Hi Bev so pleased for you having . your son back in your life, enjoy every minuet xx

Moi

• Aww thats so lovely for use.life is to short as my son said. Forgoet the past and move I to the future. I hope we all have a long future with our children x

• Aww im glad I cud cheer you up. We all have dark days but I just try to do normal things and keep busy even if it's taking a bus ride to the next town for a cuppa. I've learnt sitting on my own brings my thoughts back and upsets me .I hope you are OK and take care of yourself xx