This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• Obviously he is a sasanac like you.

• I’m not a sasenac, I’m English.

• Goodmorning all, including English and Saenacs and everyone.

I'm on a 3 month break from Treatment  and have just been getting on with things. It's teaming down here and I don't mind. When we had the hot weather my left leg swelled and was painful now it's cooler it ok yay. 

My computer was just playing up , then I've gone back to factory settings and started over tad dar it's OK now xx

Moi

• Good Afternoon every one, and all AI if any out there.

Why does a job you hate doing, take for  three and half hours, strimming paper, i have more important things to do, do not know what, though i must have.

Its a real miserable day, and thats making me Miserable.

Wish it was little better then be in the garden, yes working though i do enjoy it.

Nice to see you back Moi, glad your well. xx

• Good morning Ellie and gang. Well it's wet again  here. Hope it's better for you today and you can get out in your garden for a bit. As for shedding,  a boring job I have a load to do, but alas the shredder is broken Cry will have to buy a new one. Had my first cuppa, so think I'll get up and eat then shower Shower chat later xx

Moi

• Morning!

Just back from a few days in Cornwall with a friend. We had a wonderful time, went for a sea dip everyday which was so good for the soul Hope you’re all good? 
    Jac x

• Hi Jac sound like you had a great time. A break does us a world of good. We are of to wales on monday for 4 days, 2 days in Llandudno and 2 days in Bets-co-ed (excus the spelling). Have a good day xx

Moi

• Yay the sun has come out so won'tget soaked when we go the shops. xx

Moi

• Good Morning

Hope all are  well and just getting on with life, the best you can.

Set alarm wrong, i really do need new glasses, still rather dark as such, going shopping.

Had a few rotten days, just feeling sorry for my self, well have told it, to P... Of had enough, do not do that.

Bet shops, have more Christmas stuff, now that, is not on, well not yet.

When i was a kid shops never started this early, my mum and dad, never went shopping like we do, every thing has gone crazy,.

Apple Orange and Half a Crown in my stocking, was  over the moon.  and a few Nuts. 

xxxx

• Good morning Ellie,  hope your shopping goes well, it's raining here AGAIN, I like it cool, but was freezing last night,  quilt back on the bed. Yes I loved Christmas as a child,  just like you, orange nuts money and a chocolate father Christmas Santa . The shops are just after money, they are starting earlier every year. As for what kids get now, it's just parents trying to out do each othere  who got the most for there kids.

Anyway We're of to the cemetery today, my sister died 2 years ago today, I do miss her, but life goes on. Have a good day xx

Moi