This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Morning everyone on what is predicted to be 33 degrees today. Ulls sorry to read you are having such a difficult time my thoughts are with you. Jac i hope your son has a fabulous time. Im not suprised that you feel that way . He will be full of tales of what he has done when he returns. Ellie how are you this morning. Plans for today is to sit in a ice bath until Monday when its supposed to cool down. Have a good saturday everyone. xxx

• I’m ok thanks T 3885564322677776.

well, not really, but I don’t want to talk about it, my wrist that is.

• Good morning all,  Ellie I've been up for  about an hour. Done my exercises.  Had breakfast and just having a sit down. Nothing planned for today. Jac I hope your son has a great holiday,  has he gone to Ibiza in a group of friends.  My family live there. Anyway all have a good day xx

Moi

• Good morning BP glad your feeling so so, stay brave with the wrist you don't want to talk about. xx

Moi

• Morning Tricia hope you enjoy your ice bath lol, we have had mist this morning  as its lifting its getting warmer 50% risk  òf rain so they say. I've no plans for today, if it does rain I'll be going for a walk in the rain with my brolly. xx

Moi

• Then i will change my name to ice maiden lol lol

• That made me laugh Ellie hope youre sitting down definately not a day for cleaning, sweeping or gardening.lol. xxx

• Morning Ellie.. no plans for today still positive with covid. I didnt get any treatment for it as i wasnt poorly enough . Of that im thankfull for. I will cut my grass If the sun comes out and dries it as wet misty foggy  when I got up. Hope you have  a nice weekend xx

• Morning, well hot here,, living in the dark, well some would say, no change there.

As Tricia said could be 33 digress here today i cannot handle it, so might have to paint my nails, yet again lol.

Hopefully Ben you will be ok to get your next treatment, just take care, xx

• Morning Bev sorry to read that you have covid . Hope you are feeling better and you get a clear test soon. I think Ellie is right better idea to paint your nails than mowing in this heat. Look after yourself. xxx