This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Well just back omg, was 34 in sisters car, come in and i have never stripped of so quick, well might have done in young days, though memorey does not recall.

Glad you slept well Ulls.  i got to sleep about 12, and up before alarm went of, do not ask why.

Enjoy you day xx

• Hi Rohan, I am on Tamsulisin, seems to be working.

• Thanks for putting that sweaty picture in my mind, now your sweaty before you striped when you were younger you got sweaty after you striped off.

• OMG That made me laugh Memories i for got lol, Might have done cannot remember lol  lol.

• Hi Rohan, sorry missed your post, but BP has answered it for me, I didn't get full flow till after RT.

• Well yes it has hit thirty here, that is warm, melting lol lol

• Good Morning to you All

Well another nice day, and hopefully may start to cool down.

I have nothing planned as such, and yes this weather has made me slow down, so  no gardening thats for sure.

In fact i have just got up, now now that is late for me, lol.

So if you do have some thing planned today, enjoy what ever it may be.

Anyone that does not fill 100 per cent  hopefully you will be A1 soon.

xx

• Morning Ellie and all.
    We said goodbye to my son to go to Ibiza for a week. It’s the first holiday he’s had abroad without us. He’s 24 but has learning difficulties so is bittersweet. We’re so proud of him and excited for him but so worried. I do know that the flight took off. 

Scorchio!

Jac x

• Morning 

Thats nice Jac for him, though as you say bitter sweet, is he going within a group of friends, i am sure everything will be good.

My granddaughter did a 3 month  trip, like your daughter.

Well she has the bug, 1st October Australia here i come, for a year to 18months,on her own.

Her dad is not sure and says she will not come back.

I say let them go with your blessing, we have to let them spread there wings, and they will learn how to fly, to where ever they want, though they then know the way home. 

A week will soon go, it is just admitting they are growing up at times.

xxx