This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit - Chat Thread - no 14

• 784 replies
  • 48 subscribers

A new thread other getting full lol (continued from thread no 13)

Talk about what ever you wish to, within reason,

What your up to today, what you may be doing, having bloods done, or scan day, or results,

Though if you have a special topic, please start anew thread,

This is for daily everyday life, we talk about this and that, and yes rubbish,and   nonsense at times, me included.

That is some times what daily life is like, 

• My butt is quiet big, x

• Oh Ellie, I'm sure both are just the right size. Perfect in fact!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
    • Good morning Ellie and all you lovely people. Just signing in, getting little jobs done early before the tennis starts. So pleased to see Tvman back on here have missed you, hope you and Mrs. TV are coping with her Treatment,  its the travelling and pressure and worry that tires you out take care and sending hugs. xx
  • Good morning Moi2 and all the Gang. It is raining here!

You are all getting up and I haven't slept yet. Having another dose of Oramorph and hoping to get some sleep soon!

Hope you all have a great day!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Morning all! I’m having a lazy day today…up quite late for me. Annette are you struggling. Hope sleep comes to you soon.  Sending love Heart️ n hugs Hugging to everyone xxxx

Judy 

• Well it is another day, and a little dull here, not a bit like me.

Hope you all have some thing nice, to do, Moi Tennis, not my cup of tea, just hitting balls, back and forth,though you enjoy.

Judy a lazy day.

Me couple of jobs, as had company on and of yesterday, and nothing got done.

Rhinking, of others at the moent, and thoughts are with them.

XXXX

• As I've never seen it no comment, how ever they are very important without one you couldn't sit down Heartpulse

• I see hundreds of jobs that need doing Tired face....wish they'd go away! I can always think of better things to do. Help!  Grin

Judy xxxx

• Very Good Ulls, though mine, does not get to sit down much lol,  My Water Butt, is a lot bigger, than one, one may need to sit xxx

• I only work in doors part time, everything i may wish to do, but knock of by 2pm

I am still siting here in pj, then shower, then breakie, then i get going, lol i do time myself lol xx