This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit - Chat Thread - no 14

• 784 replies
  • 48 subscribers

A new thread other getting full lol (continued from thread no 13)

Talk about what ever you wish to, within reason,

What your up to today, what you may be doing, having bloods done, or scan day, or results,

Though if you have a special topic, please start anew thread,

This is for daily everyday life, we talk about this and that, and yes rubbish,and   nonsense at times, me included.

That is some times what daily life is like, 

• I got them in Tesco Joy there’s a vanilla and camomile one too to help you sleep, but I need more help staying awake x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Oh! I maybe walking round with my eyes shut. Will check them out on my next shop. Yes. I need stay awake Yorkshire tea too Grin 

Tvman you sound like the Italian I met on my first trip to Italy. He spoke 6 languages..put me to shame. Oh, you’ve got me dreaming of Mario again, he was gorgeous. Ti Amore Grin 

Judy x

•   my family are italian, but no one continued the language here, only the odd phrases. You can learn very easily online these days, lots of sites available. No Mario’s in my family I am aware of. 
    Joy

Chelle 

Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Hi Jac, Well just for your information, I'm not on steroids! Usually when I reply at this time or later in the morning, it's because I haven't got to sleep yet! Sometimes you are all getting up and I still haven't slept.

Borneo sounds wonderful. How long would you go for? It will be great you seeing your daughter!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Oh sorry Ellie, Of course you don't have to tell anyone anything, sorry if I offended you in some way, it wasn't meant!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • I’m sorry Annette, I’ve confused you with another member  Flushed I knew you had trouble getting to sleep and someone else on here has insomnia due to steroids. Sorry x

• I’ve yet to organise it, I’m concerned about how long the quote will take as they are very slow. I’m going to ring today. I was thinking a week in Borneo x

• It’s very quiet on here today! It must be the weather. It is pouring down here. Makes me want to hibernate. 

Chelle 

Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Well Good Afternoon  to All.

Well hope every ones day, has gone smoothly, or better perhaps than mine.

They say everything, is sent to try you, well my goodness, i am being tested at the moment, and not in a good way,

Talk about Onwards and Upwards. xxx

• It is quiet Chelle, I was looking forward to topping up my worm knowledge.

was thinking of holidays as well Shad person, Greece and Rome??

Will grease my bike and roam around Sussex!

the old ones are the best!