This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit - Chat Thread - no 14

• 784 replies
  • 48 subscribers

A new thread other getting full lol (continued from thread no 13)

Talk about what ever you wish to, within reason,

What your up to today, what you may be doing, having bloods done, or scan day, or results,

Though if you have a special topic, please start anew thread,

This is for daily everyday life, we talk about this and that, and yes rubbish,and   nonsense at times, me included.

That is some times what daily life is like, 

• Well just hold on there Jac (Shadders) WHY doesn't my post count?? How does it matter what time anyone posts, it is still Thursday!

Sorry about your franchise but you are right to just do what you want and not struggle to recoupe the money. Take up a new hobby maybe!

Good to see you post again Ellie!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • I was away, it is aloud, x

• Of course it is Ellie everyone needs time away, it was just that you hadn't mentioned it and I do worry when I don't see you post! Hope you have recharged your batteries!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Chelle, did you go on the train and see the Seven Sisters Waterfalls? When we were there it was raining stair rods, it looked and felt like there was more rain falling on our heads than water falling from the seven waterfalls!

Good to have you back Ellie Thumbsup

Tvman x 

Love life and family.
  • That made me laugh Annette, of course you count! I mean I think you were still up due to the steroids. But you’re right, it doesn’t matter how early it’s still a new day. I wonder if you are the earliest riser or the latest to bed? 

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts. It’s weird , I do feel sad but mostly relieved that I haven’t got that stress on top of everything else. and yes lots of adventures planned and hobbies to explore more in depth and new ones to try. Maybe going to Borneo to meet up with my daughter! 
    Id better get on with the packing up now anyway, dreams will have to wait! 

love Jac x

• Know i  never mentioned it, why do i have to, was three days, if it had been 3 months i would have done. I do not broadcast all my private life on here, like some may do.

If some one is away for over a week or bit more, i make enquires, which i have been doing regarding a few people. to no avail.

xxxx

• Hi Jac, , what a shame you're handing back all the  tutoring materials. Would the company not reimburse you, given the reason why you're not proceding any further?

I can understand that you are taking your pension and going to enjoy yourself. I did the very same thing, after my diagnosis at the age of 57 I didn't think I'd reach 60 so I lifted the smaller of the two pensions and had a few holidays and went to some events like the Sports Personality of the Year Show, UK snooker final in York and Kew Gardens to name a few. 

They were enjoyable but do you know what the best thing was? Going to see our daughter and son in law and being at the hospital when our first grandchild was born. It was supposed to be 2 weeks after the birth but she was 2 weeks late! We then went to see our grandson and daughter etc just outside Peterborough at least once a month (we live in Northern Ireland), so it wasn't cheap. We're so close to our daughter and family in terms of personal affection. 

I've just recently lifted my larger pension and one thing we're going to do is go to Lake Como in Italy and travel on the Bernina Express through to St Moritz in Switzerland. On one of our trips to Italy we had the tour booked but on the morning of the trip my wife was so ill that we couldn't go. I want her to go on the train because she was really looking forward to it.

Once Mrs Tvman has her chemo and radiotherapy behind her then we're going to have a cruise somewhere and the next month we're going to Italy for the train trip. 

Sorry for the long email everyone but I couldn't shorten it, I'd so much to say on the topic.

Tvman x 

Love life and family.
  • Borneo!!!! Astonished what is your daughter doing there? if you don't mind me asking xxxx

Judy

• Our sons paid for a trip to Lake Como for our 50th wedding anniversary, it was wonderful. Scott my youngest (by 17 mnths!) lived in Nyon on Lake Geneva so we stayed with him before getting the train to Milan and then Como. Happy days Blush xx

Judy

• Where have you been, what have you done, what were you wearing, did you eat well, did he propose, please answer in order of the questions.