This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 13

• 894 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Continues from thread no 12

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• You could gey a dog cool sheet, doesn't last all night night just long enough for sleeps B+M has them in 

• Hi Moi sorry you had a bad night you seem to be having more than your share of them lately 

• That's one of the mysterys of life 

• It's a better feeling when you look at the garden and someone else has done the jobs!

I am doing nothing today just a little walk. I take my walking stick with me to stop the cyclists running me over on the footpath.

I use a vaper sometimes but found a good way to stop .... Bought a lemon and line flavour, disgusting!!!!

Nice to see a lot of perkyness on the forum. 

• Enjoy you walk dont let any thing put you off it, just stick with it 

• Stick with it, like that, glue there hand to their stick, lol 

• Good afternoon BP, very true best watching somebody do the job lol. If them cyclists get to close wave the stick and they'll leg it ha ha. Stopped smoking 15 years ago, wouldn't touch a vapour. xx

Moi

• Well what a good morning i have ha,

Grass cut, borders turned over, all leaves now picked up, swept all  paths, could not strimmer edges, as wire broke, stupid thing, but have a new strimmer on order,

Sprayed all back of garden  and round shed with Fox Deterrent, just in case,

Wiped a few shelves, and took, lots of gardening tools, back to shed Happy Bunn.

Got a letter today, from my electric company, thought, here we go ellie, not paying enough.

No said i complained, last year, about being kept waiting on the phone, so they gave me eight pounds credit, i do not remember, but will not .argue,

Had a real good morning, and its now afternoon, shall i read, or few more jobs, if doing nothing yesterday, has given me this energy well was worth it, xxx

• Good afternoon Bev,. hope you get back to uour own bed soon. As for the dog feell so sorry for them with there fur coats on in this weather. Hope your improving, sending hugs and good vibes xx

Moi

• Have a read Books Ellie  save a bit of energy for tomorrow . I've done nothing today just totally wacked,  never went out if anyone wants me they'll have to come here lol. xx

Moi