This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 13

• 894 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Continues from thread no 12

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Sorry you fill that way, i did what i wanted to, might get my book, in fact i have so many new ones, did not realise how many even had doubles of new ones, gave them to my  Daughter in law, i will write a list so i do not make that mistake again, she did say why you have doubles mum, i went err, lol 

• Had my walk, very pleasant.

Just read of Ellie's jobs done today. I have now realised that reading about work or even watching work affects my well being in a negative way.

Could members refrain from discussing such sensitive matters.

• Took your advise Moi, outside. glass water. phone, glasses, book, just sat down door bell went.

Got up a friend, they came in, had  cuppa, they went, ok back outside, phone went, up i got , could not see the phone, in the sun, ws the friend, for got to tell me something,

Ok back out, picked book up, though could not keep my eyes open, so came in, I did try, tomorrow maybe,

• Hi all, I've done load's today, I've drank a few cold fruit drinks, eat an ice lolly, and moved from sunny seat to shady seat several times, Mrs U made my tea, watching TV. The job's are never done some days life is so hard.

• For goodness sake, that's being lazy really xxx

• Hi Ellie,  feel more like myself now. Ray draged me out to Southport nice walk bought shoes and had late lunch and  a glorious big ice cream. Home now with a lovely cup of tea. Sounds like iour a popular lady Ellie  xx

Moi

• Hi Ulls sounds like a nice lazy day for you xx

Moi

• Glad you fill a lot better, shoes lol my feet to warm, to try on shoes, lol nothing on feet lovely,

I think people knock, to use, my water, my electricity, my milk and sugar lol. but they know always welcome, and a good chat, lol

• Good morning all. Won’t see me this early again. Off to get some personal bits of me removed, good old PC!