This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 13

• 894 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Continues from thread no 12

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• I agree Ulls that is a ridiculous amount of time for an xray. Sorry your still in pain i hope it calms down a bit and gives you some relief. Love Tricia. xxx

• Morning Morton thankyou for sending us positive vibes. I was hoping you were practicing your dance moves lol. Good luck with your bloods today  hoping you get good news its about time. A wee walk today a half marathon tomorrow lol. Lots of love Tricia. xxx

• Good morning M glad to see your up for a walk later hope they get your  bloods OK, don't walk to far. Chin up, you have got this xx

Moi

• Your right,on that one, makes you wonder, why, always fill better, when i have worked lolxx

• Good morning all, had an awful night, Confounded eventually settled at about 5.30am and have had a few hours sleep. The sun is shinning here. I've had breakfast and meds so will drag myself out of bed for a shower, and get on with the day and put a smile on my face.

I hope your wrist and fingers improve Ulls and pray there are no brakes, Mrs. U. Is taking good care of you. Good morning Tricia and Judy have a good . Ellie don't over do it today. Our energetic lady xx

Moi 

• Morning,at least you are going out, if only for a little while, slow slow quick quick slow,xxxxx

• Morning Moi sorry to read that you had an awful night hopfully the day will be better. Sending you a hug. Love Tricia. xxx

• Sorry your night, was crap, and you are going out, you may sleep this afternoon for 40 winks,

Not sure about, energetic, have to, one man band, this is a mans day, garden lol , i do get satisfaction, turning, the dirt over, picking up all the leaves that have fallen of, cutting the grass, strimming the edges then sweep up, if you believe that well, lol xxx

• I know Ellie,  needs must, it's a good feeling when you look at the garden after you've done the jobs. My sister has not long got a man to come and do her boarders and cut the grass every 2 weeks. Have a good day xx

Moi

• I am now the sun back out  rained all day yesterday. Can't wait for my own bed though. Bludy dog keeps clip clopping on the landing during night waking me up. She must be to hot to settle xx