This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 13

• 894 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Continues from thread no 12

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• LOL why not,i would not be up, if i was not going out,

Its nice this time of day,, going to be another warm day,we need a little rain, then the nice weather, can come back, xx

• Have a lovely weekend away Annette in bonny Scotland.  Stay safe xx

Moi

• Good morning Ellie,  shopping day for you, bloods for me this morning, it's all go isn't it. Had breakfast,  banana on brown toast &cup of tea. Shower time, best move myself. Chat later xx

Moi

• Good morning Ellie, Msg and Moi you all sound bright and breezy lifts ones spirit. Looks like its going to be another hot day can feel it warming up already. Hope you find lots of bargains on your shopping trip Ellie if not there is always tea and cake in a cafe. Good luck with your blood tests Moi.i  have been up since 5am pill time is back lol sounds like a good idea msg i would lie and think about getting up all day lol. Have a great friday everyone. Love Tricia. xxx 

• Morton just incase you are reading any posts. I want you to know that you are still in my thoughts. Hope things are improving. Love Tricia. xxx

• Hi Why do you take, a pill at 5am, that is hard to swallow..

Hope fully Morton is, just taking its time, 

Have a nice day,, got to srt handbag out, good need an hour for that lol, xxxx

• JoyJoy. L ove it Ellie that has made me laugh. I take my chemo tab at 5am as you cant have anything for an hour and my son always wakes me at 6am so im usually desparate for a cuppa. lol. I dont know about you but i have so many pills these days it takes all day to fit them in lol. youre a braver woman than me going to sort your handbag ive got so much rubbish in mine it would take me a week lol. There are probably lions and tigers etc in there lol. Love Tricia. xxx

• Good morning Tricia , I was awake at 5am but totally refused to get out of bed, as I dozed off again my alarm went off. Lol. It's very hot here already, bloods shortly then the day is mine , I wonder what I'll do !!! Anyway have a lovely day xx

Moi

• right well am i silly, you take tablet at 5am, though your son wakes you at 6am err.

I I sort my pill dispenser on a Sunday, and do the week ahead, made it easier for me.

Yes rubbish in mine, never find any thig worth keeping, so why do i keep i,

Right got to move xxxt, 

• Ellie are you buying cake and wine? xx

Moi