This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 13

• 894 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Continues from thread no 12

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Hi Moi, Mrs U asked my what your bloods run at, of course I didn't know,, I know your type 2 like I am but I can't remember talking about suger maintenance.

• Hi Ellie been to tesco out for an hour and the jet is awful and it has totally wiped me out. Only walked to and from the car.

So pleased Tom's roses Rose are doing well, a never ending present from him. Enjoy them xx

Moi

• My blood glucose runs between 5.4 and 6.4 any thing below  5 and it just drops fast. I'm type 3c as my treatment has made me diabetic. My oncologist actually apologised to be. But new it was a rear side effect before I started on it 3 1/2 ago xx

Moi

• Hi Moi Mrs U blood run at 3.5 and 6, like you my diabetes is caused by the treatment nothing I can do about that, but I cut back on suger and take 1 tablet a day, don't you just love side effects.  Smiling impSmiling impSmiling imp

• Yes! But at least we're still here yo have a good moan RoflRofl

• Absolutely and a laugh Grin

• Hi Ellie, That's lovely you have roses from Tom and the colour sounds unusual.

My mum grew roses and loved them all, when we got married and moved to our own house, I took cuttings of a beautiful yellow rose (my favourite) & a stunning pinkish rose called Ladies Blushing. We have moved twice since and I always took them with us. This year again they are superb and of course because they are old fashioned roses, they smell fantastic!

What happened with the posts, I clicked on 12 that all said deleted before one I could read! Strange!

Off to Bonnie Dundee in the morning for a long weekend. Stay well folks!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Oh what a beautiful Morning, ,lovely at this time , i should get up  this time, every day, i do say i am, but then turn alarm of and yes a nothing forty winks,

Hope you all have a kind day, in many ways, mine is shopping, well i do not call that kind.

It is a must day, and then i do get a little rattled at times, with believe it people,                 i do behave, and keep quiet.

Have a Nice DayOne and All xx

• Yes the Roses are lovely, the smell is lovely.

No idea about posts.not  seen what you are saying.

Have a nice weekend, xx

• Morning! I’m lying in bed thinking about getting up Joy